Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417836 by FishyMails Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:07 pm
From: "Mr. Phillips Oduoza Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA" <[email protected]>
Tel: +2348185606951
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:06:27 +0000
Subject: Please confirm this information. Did you ask Micheal Ramoss from USA to claim your funds Valued at $12.5 million United States Dollars

ATTENTION: we have been trying to reach you for some time now, your silent have caused many damages

Please confirm this information. Did you ask Micheal Ramoss from USA to claim your funds Valued at $12.5 million United States Dollars Only) from the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ? This man was directed to us by MR JOHNSON the diplomat that is supposed to deliver your fund to you. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent this man to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf, your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund awaiting transfer into his nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund again .

if actually you want him to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as i Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA of this Bank Please with matter of urgency get back to me immediately before things will go wrong. Below is the account details of Micheal Ramoss Where he want us to transfer your fund into.

Name on account: Micheal Ramoss

Bank: Wachovia
Address:8233 Rochester Hwy. SC4600 Salem, SC 29676 USA
Acct.# : 1010246561978
Routing#:053207766
Swift Code: pnbpus76

Micheal Ramoss trying to pay all the charges about your funds and claim your funds. Please your urgent confirmation is highly needed now before Your fund will be released to him in the next 48 hours, and please if you know that you never instructed him kindly get back to me immediate

Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I got your email address through my personal search on the Internet for the right person and it was the spirit of God that directed me to chose you among many contacts I was having, on there hand I will provided all the four Documents that is on your name as the own of this money

Please in confirmation that you did not sent him and you want to claim the fund by yourself,you are advised to reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you via our paying Vault office

1 Your full names
2 Your present contact address.
3 Your direct cell telephone & Fax numbers.
4 Your Occupations/age/sex.
5 Your Private Email Address.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) Africa .Nigerian Office for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

Please quote this payment codes (CODE :FGN/CBN3124-FILE111-UBA) in all conversation or else you will not be recognized as a beneficiary/contractor with this Government and note any further message without my pictured should be disregarded to avoid any fraudulent hijack of information

Because of what is happening NOW THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA decided to inform you without this code (UBA :001) DON'T REPLY OKAY

Thanks for Co-operation I wait for your action upon sending the required fee and make sure you keep this transaction to yourself

This message demand urgent attention, the bank is waiting to hear from you now you call me on phone

Mr. Phillips Oduoza
THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
DISTRICT,TEL/FAX: +23481-8560-6951
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#418196 by FishyMails Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:08 pm
From: "Mr. Phillips Oduoza Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA" <[email protected]>
Tel: +2348138085581
Date: 2020-10-04 9:34:07 AM +00:00
Subject: ATTN: Dear Beneficiary as the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary of this fund

WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN YOUR FUND PAYMENT FUND WORTH OF $24 Million United States Dollars

ATTN: Dear Beneficiary as the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary of this fund

After waiting to hear from you with your Foreign partners for some time now. I decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Foreign partners, approached me and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing your Name as the original Next –of- Kin's name and bank particulars from UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA of Nigeria Vetting and replacing them with his name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary of this fund.

your Foreign partners promise to pay me US$100,000.00 as soon as his name appears as the Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary. I do not agree as the Man of God i am and also as THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till now, and your Foreign partners ask me to moved your fund to London, so that they will cash it over there. This is why I decided to hear from you since your name has been enlisted. But based on their attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement to London because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job.

Secondly, I know the source of the fund, that you are not the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary, though I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this transaction.

Finally, your fund WORTH OF $24 Million United States Dollars will be sent to you for immediately you send the internal Revenue Service (IRS) Fee and for endorsement I will remit the money within 24 hours. I am a man of my words, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly provide internal Revenue Service (IRS) Fee so that we can have a chat over this issue once and for all.

Dear Beneficiary as the rightful Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary of this fund WORTH OF $24 Million United States Dollars I agreed on conditions immediately you send the internal Revenue Service (IRS) Fee today to enable your fund reflect to your Bank Account immediately and also prove that your fund is genuine and your name appears as the Next –of- Kin and the true beneficiary WORTH OF $24 Million United States Dollars

To this end we hereby informing you that your payment is ready at site through our TIMF’s Rapid Credit Facility -RCF we require you provide internal Revenue Service (IRS) Fee to enable the release of your fund WORTH OF $24 Million United States Dollars to you directly into your Bank Account in USA and we assure you that you will not pay any other fee

Thanks for Trusting me and Waiting to hear from you, I wish you the best

once again congratulation for your the sum of US24 Million United States

With Due Respect Sir i wish to remind you that I am waiting for you and i Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA wish to inform you that the Foreign Payment Allocation Security Code (US/A84PRFGN2020) station and Sir because the payment slip will be attached to your payment file for future references as agreed in our last meeting with President Muhammad Buhari of Federal Republic of Nigeria and some other top government officials in making sure that all beneficiaries receive their fund

Mr. Phillips Oduoza
THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
DISTRICT,TEL/FAX: +23481-3808-5581
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#418339 by FishyMails Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:53 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-10-07 5:50:57 PM +00:00
Subject: Please note that My Dearest Friend The Total amount that her found willing to you is $24,000.000.00usd

My Dearest I thank you for kindly This is and to officially acknowledge the receipt of your mail

like i explain to you just Contact Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA and reconfirming your information's with Bank Account to the Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA WITH HIS E-MAIL ID ([email protected]) and kindly wait for the transfer of the funds Now and be online for the the access code which was sent to your mobile phone immediately to notify you that your money have be transferred into your Bank account

Please note that My Dearest Friend The Total amount that her found willing to you is $24,000.000.00usd and 40% of the fund, is going to the charity organizations, while the remaining 60% of the fund is to be use in supporting your family financially, as directed by the spirit of GOD Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA a good God-fearing man that cannot do anything to cheat you or against the will of Gods so follow His instruction given by Mr. Phillips Oduoza THE Managing Director UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Please all i want you to do is to co-operate with the payment for the immediate release your funds to you. you are advice to make the only payment and to avoid any is to delay As the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund

Base THE Federal Republic of Nigeria MAKE IT AS LAW in respect of any Beneficiary that this fee must come from he/or her to prove to the authority according to the instruction from THE President of Federal Republic of Nigeria As the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund worth of $24 Million United States Dollars NO any other fee again okay and with all due respect, you have to take the instructions now and Please do attach the payment slip as prove is very important,

Thank you.

On behalf of Miss. Donna Brown,

Miss. Donna Brown

[email protected]

I am Dr.John K.