Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417845 by FishyMails Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +22896987356
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:28:47 -0700
Subject: Compliments of the day my dear friend

From Mr. George Frank,
Diplomatic Union Of West African States
Address: 276, Blvd Du 13 Janvier Immeuble Fiata 1er Etage
P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo

Compliments of the day my dear friend
Sir,
I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear from you concerning the information I sent you the other day,Please let me know if your email is still valid, I write to inform you that the financier who has agreed to finance our project is back from his trip.
He called me and insisted that he has to contacted his embassy to appoint a lawyer who will investigate my dealings with you before he can involve his fund. Secondly he wants to make sure that his money will not be tied down once he involves his fund.

His lawyer has carried out the investigation and reported back to him and he directed me this morning to give his lawyers details to you so that you can introduce your self to the lawyer and assure him that you are ready to pay back the fund with the agreed interest to the financier as soon as the business is over.
The lawyer's name is as follows;
Barrister Thompson Miller
Email address: [email protected]
Tell No: +22896987356
Please treat this matter as urgent and do not fail to contact the lawyer so that this matter will be concluded possibly today by sending him the followings to enable him discus with the financier
Your full name.
Phone Number #.
Email Address
Position and address.
Profession,
Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.
Bank Name
Account No #
Account Holder
Bank Swift Code Id any
ABA No,
Next Of Kin Names

i shall expect your feed back as soon as you are through with the lawyer.
Yours truly
Regards,
Mr.George Frank

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement