Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417921 by FishyMails Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:53 pm
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:12:02 +0000
Subject: URGENT

Hello,

I am in a hurry, please answer me.

In the extreme wait.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#417970 by FishyMails Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:49 pm
Date: 2020-10-01 9:45:48 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: URGENT

I apologize for this intrusion, I am Mr. Gérard PELVIER, 88 years old from France, I am currently in a countryside in the south-west.

I had to contact you in this way because I wanted to confide in you a secret and a very important matter, it seems to you little suspect, it is true that you do not know me and that I do not know you.

I'm going to get to the point, but please keep this confidential, In short, in reality, I have a Cancer which is in the terminal phase, a Ball is settling in my cerebral cage, I have had this disease since over 2 years, and to top it off I tested positive for the Covid-19 virus (CORONAVIRUS).

According to what the doctors justified me, I have a fever, headache, cough and difficulty in breathing, The attending doctors informed me that I could die overnight due to my very poor health. degraded.

I am a widower, I have no children because my wife we have never been able to have because of all that have to profit as financial means. Without meddling in my pain, I also lost my wife, last month to this damn disease, I was infected by my wife and this disease just destroyed my family. We never thought about adopting a child, which I bitterly regret. I am considering making a donation, a grace of my fortune. I almost sold my business including a timber export company to BRAZIL in the city of São Caetano do Sul where I was commuting between France and Brazil.

I have stored in my personal account, the global sum of 2,000,000 € (Two Million Euros) I wish to give you this money which will be able to help you in your project and in your life and at the same time to set up a foundation for-profit that will bear my name.

If you are a sincere and humble person, please contact me ASAP so that we can discuss it. I would have liked to deal with this case after the disappearance of this epidemic but time does not allow it any more, I feel very bad and I am very afraid. I can't die without donating all this money or I think it would be a waste. The Coronavirus is a reality.

Protect yourself, protect your family by respecting the hygiene rules recommended by the Ministry of Health.

May the good GOD spare you.

You must answer me as soon as possible

Cordially ...

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.