Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417927 by AlanJones Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: RE:OVERDUE PAYMENT RELEASED BY AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Tel. Nos.: +234812528390, +23417790009 & +2348029353679

African Development Bank Abuja-Nigeria
Nigeria Country Office (NCFO)
1521 Cadastral Zone A0
Off Memorial Close
Central Business District
Abuja (Regional Disbursement office)
http://www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/nigeria
TEL:+ 234-812528390 FAX: +234-1 7790009

Attn: Sir/Madam

I have the pleasure to introduce myself to you before going into my main reason for contacting you. My names are Mr. Andy Fred Ochil, the Director General in African Development Bank (AfDB).

I am contacting you in regards to your total funds which have been overdue for payment but still floating in our Foreign Reserve Account as unclaimed funds. I am contacting you based on what I discovered in your payment file I know must be the main reason you have not been paid till date. I discovered in your payment file some irregularities and discrepancies which might cause the delay in paying you. It is all about your inability to meet up with the Bank requirements because you are lacking some vital documents in your payment file which I know must be the cause of the delay in releasing your funds to you.

I will appreciate you getting back to me on receipt of this message to enable me know how I can assist you in this matter because your funds have been lying unclaimed for a very long time in my bank. You can call me on the following telephone number for more details. Direct Line: + 2348-029-353-679.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Andy Fred Ochil,
The Director General in African Development Bank (AfDB).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement