Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417947 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:02 am
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 08:30:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Greetings Donation Recipient,

Warren Buffett Foundation
Kiewit Plaza
Omaha,Nebraska
United States

This is from Warren Edward Buffett, a notable philanthropist, having pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune to philanthropic causes, primarily via the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. I founded the giving pledge in 2006 with Bill Gates, whereby billionaires pledge to give away at least half of their fortunes.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of lucky individual, whose email address were among those that was chosen online while searching at random to receive the sum of ($4.8m)In order to know more about this Giving Pledge, please view the link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge

Kindly contact the Giving Pledge department via email below with your full name for your claim:

Secretary Debbie Bosanek
Legal Representative Buffet foundation
Email: [email protected]

Please you have to do your part to help other people once you have the money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you.

Signed
Warren Edward Buffett
Business magnate,
Investor and philanthropist.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement