Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417951 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:24 am
Subject: Project
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 11:48:06 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]

ATTN:My name is David Pringle I am a consultant and financial broker by profession. I have an important business I want to propose to you therefore go through this email and get back to me. In the year 2011 during the political crisis in Libya, I was consulted by one of my old clients, an oil magnate and ex-minister of petroleum being a strong ally to deposed Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi. My client sought my assistance to move 240 kilograms of Gold Dore Bars with cash of US$22 Million to a security vault abroad when it became clear to him that Gaddafi will be ousted from the seat of power. I made the necessary arrangements with an offshore security vault and the 240 kilograms of Gold and cash were moved out safely and were placed under their custody with an open beneficiary name on it because my client didn't want his name mentioned due to his political status at the time. Now prior to the expiration of the deposit agreement we had with the security vault house, the vault company has called on my urgent attention to provide them with the details of the depositor's co-beneficiary to enable them handover the deposit but unfortunately, my client was assassinated a few years ago in an unknown circumstance. Find details on the report of his death on BBC news https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17893877 Now I am seeking your assistance to present you to the vault house as the beneficiary and recipient of the deposit to enable them release them to us. I decided to do this because I cannot forfeit this deposit to the vault house. Your role is to pose as the foreign investor of my late client and co-beneficiary of the deposit and I will instruct the vault company to release the deposit to you and after that, we share everything 50% for you and 50% for me. As you can see, from the above explanation, everything about this transaction is 100% legitimate and will never bring trouble of any kind now and after completion of the transaction. If you are ready to work with me, kindly indicate your interest in coming down to Accra Ghana and provide me your direct telephone number for verbal discussions. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely, David Pringle

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement