Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417957 by Derek Trotter Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 am
Date: 1 Oct 2020, 13:13
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

How are you doing with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Venezuela, Presently I’m in Venezuela, and meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina-Faso West Africa through his e-mail id ([email protected]) ask him to send you the ATM worth sum of ($850,000 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Idris Musa, he will send the ATM CARD to you and you should not forget to send him your information where he will send your ATM CARD to avoid any mistake.

Regards!
Mr Baraki Jabbar.

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement