Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418712 by FishyMails Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:11 pm
Tel: +22570596738
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:27:03 +0000
Subject: From Mr John Anderson.

Dear Sir.

Good evening to you and I hope that you are doing well.

I need your sincere assistance in transferring my inheritance fund €50 Million Euros to your bank account and you will help me invest this money in your country.

Secondly I want us to meet first so that we will discuss everything about this transaction in your house and after our discussions both of us will fly to Dubai together for the release and transfer of the funds to your bank account as my foreign partner and guardian ok I am only 16 years old boy who knows nothing about international transactions this is the reason why I contacted you to assist me and please I need your sincerity in this transaction because this money is all my hope to start a new life with you.

Thanks for your kind understanding and I will be waiting for your call on this number 0022570596738.

Yours sincerely.

Mr. John Anderson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement