Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418795 by Derek Trotter Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:26 pm
From: MRS.ELIZABETH EDWARDS <[email protected]> via yahoo.com
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 19 Oct 2020, 11:56
Subject: Greetings!

Greetings!

My Dearest,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as a big surprise. Actually, I came across your email from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before or after my death.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years old, from USA, childless. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 8 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of ($18.5M) Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars I deposited in a different bank account for a very long time because I have tried to handle this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore.

My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school. I will explain to you why I wanted a total stranger for this project when I receive your positive reply.

And my account officer warned me that anybody am sending to them as the beneficiary for this fund must follow their banking instructions and should keep it secret until he or she receives my fund to avoid confusion, impersonation or wrong transfer.

So if you will be honest, obedient, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as I’ve mentioned here and can avoid contact with anybody for this fund until my fund reaches your hands, I will like you to provide me your personal data like:

(1) Your full name:
(2) Country:
(3) Phone number:
(4) Age:
(5) Gender:

Contact me via my direct email: (xxxxxxxxxxx)

Best Regards!
Mrs. Elizabeth Edwards

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#419117 by FishyMails Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:39 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:38:52 +0000
Subject: Greetings!

Greetings!

My Dearest,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as a big surprise. Actually, I came across your email from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before or after my death.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years old, from USA, childless. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 8 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of ($18.5M) Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars I deposited in a different bank account for a very long time because I have tried to handle this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore.

My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school. I will explain to you why I wanted a total stranger for this project when I receive your positive reply.

And my account officer warned me that anybody am sending to them as the beneficiary for this fund must follow their banking instructions and should keep it secret until he or she receives my fund to avoid confusion, impersonation or wrong transfer.

So if you will be honest, obedient, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as I’ve mentioned here and can avoid contact with anybody for this fund until my fund reaches your hands, I will like you to provide me your personal data like:

(1) Your full name:
(2) Country:
(3) Phone number:
(4) Age:
(5) Gender:

Best Regards!
Mrs. Elizabeth Edwards

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.