Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418796 by Derek Trotter Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:28 pm
Date: 19 Oct 2020, 17:09
Subject: Hello

Dear Sir,

Kindly permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Senator Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan, President of the Senate, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I am a close associate to President Muhammadu Buhari. Mr. President has directed me to get a reliable foreign trustee that can personally handle a fund transfer project for us.

I am extremely pleased to say that I am ready and willing to go into joint partnership with you with a starting sum of $250m which would be moved to your nominated bank account for start-up investment. Due to my position in government I cannot be eligible to operate foreign accounts.

The fund I proposed to invest through you will be coming through the arrangement of Mr. Adnan Anwar, Chief Financial Officer, (NBF) You and your Company will be ready to sign the MOU with me before we will now proceed.

Please reply and treat as confidential.

Regards

Senator Ahmed Lawan
President of the Senate, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement