Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413619 by Derek Trotter Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:52 pm
Hello,

Please, am very sorry to disturb your peace. because you don't know me and we have never meet before.

But, you will be of a great help to me now, I will want you to help me keep some money secretly in your account, until am out of house arrest.

Am under house arrest as I write you this massage, for political reasons.

my country government found some huge amount of cash $25 million dollars cash at my home in January 2020. Because of that, I was charged with embersument and corruption and I was kept under house arrest

I Used to work with the oil ministry in my country as an accountant.

I will need only 35 mins to transfer $16 million to your account, and I will want you to keep some parts of the funds for me, or help buy Some properties or invest the funds.

I still have some funds over $16 million dollars, which i kept since 2019 in a secret account of mine with a bank in Europe and also in Asia.

I will want all of the funds out to a safe account Provided by you, Or you can invest the funds until am out of prison.

With my phone I will login in into my private secret accounts and transfer the funds to your account in just 30 mins. But I have to be sure of you and I will tell you what to do, for us not to be exposed, you have to be very smart and you will receive all funds without any problems.

Please am not joking everything am telling you is true. I will prove all to you when I receive your reply, I need a whatsapp number from you, so we can talk on whatsapp.

I got your email from the internet when I was searching for a friend I meet long time ago in Hawaii.

Like I said, I will give you more informations about everything when I hear from you, But am very ready to share the fund With you. 50/50.
if you will secretly assist me and keep the funds in your account or put it in a good business or buy properties,anywhere we can make good profits.

But everything must be fast and the secret must be kept Between us.

Please don't ever take my message as a joke or a scam, i will show you everything once you reply me.

send your whatsapp number now for more discussion. But, please keep everything as a top secret, no person knows about the remaining funds I have in my accounts.
i will wait for your quick reply including your your whatsapp number for easy and safe communication.

You can call me Captain as code name.

Captain

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#418845 by FishyMails Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:45 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:36:07 +0100
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT

Hello,

Please, am very sorry to disturb your peace. because you don't know me and we have never meet before.

But, you will be of a great help to me now, I will want you to help me keep some money secretly in your account, until am out of house arrest.

Am under house arrest as I write you this massage, for political reasons.

my country government found some huge amount of cash $25 million dollars cash at my home in January 2020. Because of that, I was charged with embersument and corruption and I was kept under house arrest

I Used to work with the oil ministry in my country as an accountant.

I will need only 35 mins to transfer $16 million to your account, and I will want you to keep some parts of the funds for me, or help buy Some properties or invest the funds.

I still have some funds over $16 million dollars, which i kept since 2019 in a secret account of mine with a bank in Europe and also in Asia.

I will want all of the funds out to a safe account Provided by you, Or you can invest the funds until am out of prison.

With my phone I will login in into my private secret accounts and transfer the funds to your account in just 30 mins. But I have to be sure of you and I will tell you what to do, for us not to be exposed, you have to be very smart and you will receive all funds without any problems.

Please am not joking everything am telling you is true. I will prove all to you when I receive your reply, I need a whatsapp number from you, so we can talk on whatsapp.

I got your email from the internet when I was searching for a friend I meet long time ago in Hawaii.

Like I said, I will give you more informations about everything when I hear from you, But am very ready to share the fund With you. 50/50.
if you will secretly assist me and keep the funds in your account or put it in a good business or buy properties,anywhere we can make good profits.

But everything must be fast and the secret must be kept Between us.

Please don't ever take my message as a joke or a scam, i will show you everything once you reply me.

send your whatsapp number now for more discussion. But, please keep everything as a top secret, no person knows about the remaining funds I have in my accounts.
i will wait for your quick reply including your your whatsapp number for easy and safe communication.

You can call me Captain as code name.

Captain

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.