Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#409881 by buried under 419s Thu May 07, 2020 8:49 am
X-Atlas-Received: from 10.248.229.159 by atlas201.free.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with http; Thu, 7 May 2020 11:26:14 +0000
X-Apparently-To: ; Thu, 7 May 2020 11:26:15 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta4483.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
dkim=pass (ok) [email protected] header.s=s2048;
spf=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass(p=reject sp=NULL dis=none) header.from=yahoo.com;
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.137.66.175
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.137.66.175 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: 07mRjhYWLDsGhztnHWyEGv6jrfIJxjq5Ovpx1rBY5YPIGbRP
gD8dpl3h4dbuA5KMuv2yBzhXIgzyXJllBZeT7JHqFVbhQZWBaN7qXge7mnzT
9_NtgWsO_awtcksqtYH4voYiFANo0uZ2dIcExzQo.kR.fYFIjTGxJTEzDlyo
fL_IlcfCoufV0A6BtoLoeNx3KQZEfgkoqbWYnyT2eDjsOinQIVGDJWW8Abfj
aiN3MiC3M04NT5V3dQjWuMpfjJr9xi4YKmQAPEzxlXGfbhkfzN.d0aK37O8u
zwFZPJd1HNpsBVHUBo1zTmCSvAqBk.k5FP19c7OVxx9w8KUR2zctlLoZ9ySs
x13IgcW402WtifX35H2eFenhoPg.tITtMLW7XXsu84Yg3hIx67yTqugh440P
z5JYceKCbxx8EhF1zHeUo3cRT_g4fAISEFVwRfHj3d67k7vjif8zmHVoET_B
CqP4jEHCWTTCGDZZ8djs1MdRVgf8sGc5L2Ih0jmkgsAnRiP.uQZYLHfygNMg
zpEqH.JZQ48j8QzBcWqDh.EZSxLuu89491_G.16l65KsPT2N0TNNhtngp_M5
kkXr_tNpbnD7b0_97aQvCBdI0lWQQ02ga7C_vIssJEahYPbGwdoJk5mLc3oa
Jkpmu637K7JWx1Y5lkmXQZuqCodXC8zvkYaCVktXF2EojvzpyOduf2Y1AHB6
ZiYrVOKPLM9W2EEAVIOzva5LHvL.Me5shhIbwpUtrKRbRJ7lyNBj4JCd4o7T
kEUE4u3XFmkDzhqTap.hmt69frqobL1YWbH5Lg_MlwXYabqGFNGCUy7KzL.f
PdPmUKcImQTxjA9KBzxDQR14xMbKwqNYBUb6kDLO_mdpZblToEOFap_Qbuc4
SBFcLIc0YAbli3Lk7C_UMqtOB8vNSNi7fM1q1jSJXrtR8xyyHAAMdHhYT0MG
6w.ptcvTXGvd_S02E86qr6lun7Ig4YcMesIhHGlIz2gtM08SfHUF4aaQrCdt
MOIbUH.Xib7V__1myKVC4sGtuBiOnNKXcYpgjq0RmZpAe8lJ45Nj_6NqKMho
VHKnZepbx2jyQ7aBnXcOYzN16yzKPIQwhPmU7pJFFTI98sLWmOQOtjnlFMNY
XTsEEbNDjbcGSUd.ERiH5tPies__ffjy8qpVZrbBpL2s2oW3OC5wFnQLF7iF
h51qxlVntGtujmT6beE3jjvyxJO6qy.7SMCbsSlA_NzVJ47BTSEFFMIyRjqu
Ng--
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.66.175]
Received: from 10.253.62.170 (EHLO sonic317-49.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.66.175)
by mta4483.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 07 May 2020 11:26:12 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1588850772; bh=gib9DPaCSB1ev9UjWUb9djLqm30+w+WtfVg8YojGBaU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=L/lD87qRjmyccEcNya1K1jlufIDrKCYGwNJ83g9hDf5umN5y0vnT3IZUn8F2ORPhmz1teDHU3+UqdWbPtG1NTKpgUz5jDD12+TIye3RLW7sA9ZmEuDnzQ740umDGdXL8KjGi1sKglJxMpI0GxsC/AFX0WuiQ2lL1HQTs73DqVi7Oz05zZq2kZ/uFijm84S50OwwXe6NKGrqG61A6NX/+b7Qo88ObC7NEcy1T60pFF9pNLVOqD3V+RWr0d2hpf6xUNE8NrLPDDTSJ1hWVwPNddeGyhj+KF/oOYWCc01ZXQorw60B2gugxbVdlqyfxQ/bkrpcPm01FROMF9ib2FNc7sg==
X-YMail-OSG: K5_XmKIVM1nEZdYHlQx9lWRIh2BqHMZCCu90x37cXxUiWEpTobcdIAqvWVq9rGS
rmvAEzN_0Iwvrf25Nu1ZIWATLlsdH0B3lKuIF5o2kwBjAdE50qWOZv3TxXZ.mxKGKfV0AL7KlHJ9
YVNWkfkDyAt0QUrcxbaqug_lMlh_4lZBUaJKhBHucprKkaArpoQzhV7_te3JmRBL8XUqy4DjhTN3
NC.l5MnJRSV6CujJ15nS47h2XAeOm9MmouYS652kt9Ds2.q7au1Kw2.oGpc3azcSJ_vNrj4nzarf
Ox6CjegCda0XbrCtjqnojwenvpfViV6yySPgvxEZBuUXqiikQPrG9MvV8BjE0grGyHEtyA.zZ2EA
GbAYI5rsurlc4XYxWFn2O1cpIBg3uIjDvJOCZlXamtfGMFcZnrGVFRKTB1H0kEaJjPWQegNqsbXH
29tPbqxY2VQAJBVQgJgmhXqIQJ0ieedcvFNG0BziLZQd9yTa1Q8uLz_rQbm60hcKBE.o1wDlwwxi
waVfWEUOTws.LpSRHNlXZkZtQpscJ5l4cq65mL2jpTQnqqxHjPUpfnBtkJRQSzUjKJJ2stMTn0AS
SCZe6I7mQ9uePFeiDzy1F436xqt.ndgpB4PzkvdjviTGul8vUBQ8uocXy4b2dOMgwfpgvAHZhA.h
tGORct4vWnPINi4Jkie445kCz3rwUSnajGqhAhtcIwTNpNH.VQIjtLeFlah2RUPm3bh726YJJg3A
Xi1eI_FTsMxo3ledW17__BWDLrxcMAgchxUiBafPNA.ftZz.RQLDpVpvGWSGZ5B9EMaCPdm6WHcO
g49F3rIPRff.Ki.fF_KlAufXDkSsH2hhjaJ7wunRtGjAWGf0tbClMCukFcq07W3ZcgPS83vLTtYw
W.bYmZgKJQdS0sw3Kczm56JUNZSDPI2hcnoHbNECO6p25.x8usnKxGe6RsD0AFpNl_rQvvSA68ek
Sp_aflCAnAvHnvKMGCxAAtxqxeNx__Y3OPQOn2BHPosyO7PVmdPN23i2lFX4gEED.EJTltkeEgMi
.dg0E1WvInRRjp1liID_raKssOkHlHpZC64bFwRMCs0sJYdG2v_C_gPd8PDImLrzR_fpEO.QhuPN
9MQVk9Y7QCHVToUgFUu8o_Xqv4Tpurm3VSqbPd_t1.BjDK37CibbQmUx4NBPrXeSqp4lfqzZfERm
paMV_gtamBjiF.gAaTqkfV0gzSSRtpve_8DqteoDujjwDG8xctYkWwnT2b65x9RrR7uoGxOSmDoM
hR5gb4CHt5.vE9YUP873clzLkwmaetn9ApfGOh.C_IUGTKVcfrqHOuiwBoxQKTaY8powkNByzBpn
O8vM_9NhFEGgtx4fFAv0_J5R0LJbwWYA-
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic317.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Thu, 7 May 2020 11:26:12 +0000
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:24:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "U.S Department of State" <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Sure Delivery of your fund %100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_2683981_1201549260.1588850651799"
References: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.15756 YMailNorrin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0
Content-Length: 8225

------=_Part_2683981_1201549260.1588850651799
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. Michael Richard Pompeo the United States Secretary of State by profession, This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year 2020, we discovered that you have not received your fund, I have made it my Second point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payments.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this year 2020, On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologized for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most Countries in the world and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40,800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand Dollars).

This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option , We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address, Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA, so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($50 USD) The fee payment can be made through our bitcoin deposit address which will be giving to you if you requested for it or buy Google Play Card Or Steam wallet card or iTunes Card worth of $50 USD and send the scan copy of the scratched card.

As soon as the above mentioned are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately, I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
[email protected]
Cell Phone : +1 202-858-4083

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#412484 by AlanJones Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Sure Delivery of Fund
Tel. No.: +12028584083

U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. Michael Richard Pompeo the United States Secretary of State by profession, This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year 2020, we discovered that you have not received your fund, I have made it my Second point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payments.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this year 2020, On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologized for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most Countries in the world and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40,800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand Dollars).

This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option , We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address, Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA, so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($50 USD) The fee payment can be made through our bitcoin deposit address which will be giving to you if you requested for it or buy Google Play Card Or Steam wallet card or iTunes Card worth of $50 USD and send the scan copy of the scratched card.

As soon as the above mentioned are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately, I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#415771 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:30 am
Subject: U.S Department of State ATM Visa Card

U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#418903 by AlanJones Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:23 pm
Subject: ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS

U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address, Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA, so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($100USD) The fee payment can be made through our bitcoin deposit address which will be giving to you if you requested for it or buy Google Play Card Or Steam wallet card or iTunes Card worth of $100 USD and send the scan copy of the scratched card.

Yours Sincerely,
Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
[email protected]