Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418933 by FishyMails Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:34 pm
Tel: +270730919709
Date: 2020-10-22 4:38:07 PM +01:00
Subject: (no subject)

Dar

I am an attorney engaged in consultancy work in the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy for over 12 years here in Johannesburg South Africa, there is an outstanding contract payment (the Sum of $25m, Twenty Five Million USD) from an executed contract that i seek to have the funds transferred with your cooperation and assistance. I contacted you seeking to partner with you in receiving the funds and investing in any lucrative venture. All necessary arrangements had been made to have these funds moved out and released with your cooperation to a Private Bank in the Uk. This Bank offers online banking service which will be best suited for us to have the funds released.
While counting on your advice on investment opportunities, i have my thoughts and mind in Real Estates, Hospitality and any other lucrative financial investment you may have. We can still factor in whatever will be best profitable for the both of us.
Thanks
Craig Nelson

--

CRAIG NELSON & ASSOCIATES
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS, CONSULTANTS & ARBITRATORS
+ 27 (0) 73 0919709

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement