Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#416332 by FishyMails Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:18 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +2347014690906
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 18:02:48 +0100
Subject: Re: I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you.

Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Headquarters: Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
Federal Capital Territory, PMB 0187, Abuja Nigeria.
/// EMAIL: [email protected] ////
Direct Telephone: +234 7014690906 /////////////
(BFN / CBN / 2323) Code Of Conduct (FT1004BT)

Good Day ,
Payment Release Notice of USD$10.5M Funds.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria, I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign customer who died with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of March 11, 2019.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/worl ... ctims.html

I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. We have agreed that 35% be yours once you help claim, 5% for charity homes, and then 60% for me. Do get back to with this needed information's blow:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Mobile:
(4) Scan Copy of Your ID:

To apply for your claims of the funds, Please such an opportunity cannot come again, if we fail to claim this fund, another set of good people must claim it for their personal gain Full details loading .......

Reply through my E-mail address: [email protected]

We operate under the GLOBAL BANKING STANDARDS. Thank you for banking with CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Officially Sealed by,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Direct Telephone: +234 7014690906.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#418976 by AlanJones Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: Did You Authorized This New Change of Account Details?
Tel. No.: +2347014690906

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
/// EMAIL: [email protected] //////
Direct Telephone: +234 7014690906./////////////

Dear Valued Customer,

I want to bring to your notice that I have today received a Notice for a Change of Fund Ownership/Account application from Mr. Pedro Nunez. Mr. Pedro asked us to deposit your fund of USD$10.5M to this new account stated below.

Commerce Bank
Beneficiary Name: Pedro Nunez
Routing Number: 10173619
Account Number: 029651321
Swift Code: CBKCUS44

He said that you have a new contract in Kansas City, Missouri and has run out of funds hence you want us to immediately deposit your approved compensation fund to the new account above. I am therefore writing to find out if you are the one that authorized this new change of account.

Meanwhile, it has also come to my notice that your name / payment has Never been Gazetted on the official Government website as an approved payment.

This explains the reason why all your efforts to get this Fund has proved abortive.

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer.

Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your fund accordingly information needed for the verification exercise are:

Your Full Name and address, your phone number, Date of Birth, copy of your identification, Sex and marital status.

You are to send your reply through my private Email address: [email protected] .

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420107 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:54 pm
Tel: +2347014690906
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 16:07:19 +0100
Subject: Re: I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you.

Office of the Governor

/// EMAIL:[email protected] //////

Good Day ,
Payment Release Notice of USD$10.5M Funds.
I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria, I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign customer who died with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of March 11, 2019.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/worl ... ctims.html
I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. We have agreed that 35% be yours once you help claim, 5% for charity homes, and then 60% for me. Do get back to with this needed information's blow:
(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Mobile:
(4) Scan Copy of Your ID:
To apply for your claims of the funds, Please such an opportunity cannot come again, if we fail to claim this fund, another set of good people must claim it for their personal gain Full details loading .......
Reply through my E-mail address: [email protected]
We operate under the GLOBAL BANKING STANDARDS. Thank you for banking with CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Officially Sealed by,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420184 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:39 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2347014690906.
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:50:52 +0100
Subject: Re: Did You Authorized This New Change of Account?

Office of the Governor
/// EMAIL: [email protected] //////

Dear Valued Customer,

I want to bring to your notice that I have today received a Notice for a Change of Fund Ownership/Account application from Mr. Pedro Nunez. Mr. Pedro asked us to deposit your fund of USD$10.5M to this new account stated below.

Commerce Bank
Beneficiary Name: Pedro Nunez
Routing Number: 10173619
Account Number: 029651321
Swift Code: CBKCUS44

He said that you have a new contract in Kansas City, Missouri and has run out of funds hence you want us to immediately deposit your approved compensation fund to the new account above. I am therefore writing to find out if you are the one that authorized this new change of account.

Meanwhile, it has also come to my notice that your name / payment has Never been Gazetted on the official Government website as an approved payment.

This explains the reason why all your efforts to get this Fund has proved abortive.

We are yet to receive your information and ID required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer.

Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your fund accordingly information needed for the verification exercise are:

Your Full Name and address, your phone number, Date of Birth, copy of your identification, Sex and marital status.

You are to send your reply through my private Email address: [email protected].

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria