Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419073 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:25 am
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 15:41:36 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: My Late Mother Mrs. Antonia Yacouba Compensate you over your past
effort

Contact email address ([email protected])

Greeting

You might find it so difficult to remember me ,though it is indeed a very long time, I am very delighted to contact you again after a long period of time, I remember you despite circumstances that made things not work out as we expected then. I want to inform you that the transaction we're doing together then finally worked out and I decided to contact you and to let you know because of your tremendous effort to make things work out then.

I am. Vivian Yacouba The daughter of the woman who was sick and died of cancer sickness (c) my precious mom may her soul rest in perfect peace.

My mother contacted you some time ago in respect to the funds( US$8.5 million United States Dollars in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime banks) for the upkeep of her daughter which is me (Vivian Wilson Yacoubar), before she passed away All that happened in the cause of time while she was struggling for survival is not all I will say because the steps she took made it possible for me to write you back, the fight for my father's wealth possession by his relatives and the help rendered to her in safe keeping of this fund for my upkeep by a Japanese investor Mr. Akimasa Akimitsu.

I decided to write back to you as I came across your files of her initial plans, then I saw your name, email address and the conversation which you thought was an internet scam or so, but I thank God that your little response gave an insight of a way out.

On this basis, she mentioned that the sum of $1.2 Million (Cashier Check) should be given to you as a compensation for your little deed and also prays that you utilize the money for a good purpose, although she lamented your assistance refusal but to also make you understand that we all needs help as human, she decided to compensate you.

I thank God that she succeeded through the help of Mr. Akimasa Akimitsu and I am very much happy to have a new family who take me as their daughter and also extend my chances of meeting you one day to say a big thank you for trying to help them.

In a way to appreciate her kind gesture before she passed away, she deposited a cashier cheque of One million two hundred thousand USD ($1,200,000.00) in Coris UBA Bank before her death in your name and instructed her personal Rev Father who was praying and witness all that happens then to make sure you receive the total amount without any problem, and I am using this medium to authorize you to contact Rev Kevin Robbins to assist you contact the Coris UBA bank for the release of the fund to you via any means you may wish to receive the fund from them.

Below is My Mother Rev Father contact information which you are to contact for the release of your compensation Money:

The Rev Father who was Praying for my mother when she is alive, when you contact the Rev. Kevin Robbins he will give you direction on how you will claim the money from the bank.

Contact Name Rev Kevin Robbins
Contact email address([email protected])

Feel free to contact the Rev because every charge that will be required by the bank in order to deliver your money was paid by my mother before she died.

She also put the total amount offered to you on (High Security Priorities ) so that no thirty parties will have access to claim the money until you will be ready to claim it.

You are to contact Rev Kevin Robbins in request for the release of your compensation from My Late Mother Mrs. Antonia Yacouba in the sum of $1.2 Million, then, the bank will get back to you without delay and once they do, just keep me posted as to know the outcome.

Best Regards
Vivian. Antonia Yacouba

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement