Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419140 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:00 am
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 19:06:44 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From Mrs Nomvula sopete Çalik

Good day to you, how are you? I pray that my decision to contact you will be considered, I seek for your assistance and partnership in investing our money that was deposited by my late husband Mr Muhammed Çalik, a turkish citizen. He dies after a long battle with illness.

I am Mrs Nomvula sopete Çalik. I am 33 years old, a South African; I have two kids, I was told that my mother died after my birth and no trace of my biological father. My late husband married me as an orphan child. I had a living home till death. Due to culture, religion and family fights, my late husband stashed away and deposited the sum of USD 5 Million on our behalf with the bank, I had the plans to transfer the money and have it invested on your care and guide and pursue my education and career elsewhere.

I was moved to contact you believing that you can be relied upon to handle this business for me. I am convinced you would be of great help in assisting me to move and invest the sum of USD 5 million into a profitable business. Please I humbly request that you do not blackmail my position. My solicitation is for real and my intentions are genuine. This is the only hope left for us to continue a new life and I believe that you will understand my situation.

I will give you more information and our photos as soon as I hear from you. I have decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money as a compensation for your efforts and troubles which is for your honest and sincere assistance to us, and then we agree on handling and controlling the investment while we continue our education.

If I could have your attention or Reply with your full name and mobile number, I would avail you with further details of my person, situations and how we can handle this. Please respond me on [email protected]

Best Regards,

Mrs Nomvula sopete Çalik

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement