Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419143 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:07 am
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 02:20:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: "FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington," <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject:

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TREASURY DEPT.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20500, United States
RE-IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $45.500,MILLIONS

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

My Name is Steven Mnuchin the secretary to the United States Department of the Treasury, I hereby bring to your notice about your immediate payments of $45.5m.your funds of $45.5m has being deposited to the WELLS FARGO BANK and this deposit was made officially by our seating president Donald Trump with this deposit certificate number, 200089748 and he order the said bank to transfer the funds to you’re account as soon as you contact them.

During his campaign for the office of the president then he received a lot of complaint from the international community and united nations as well that a lot of scams has being going on in this country and with this reason he vow that if he assume the office as president then he is going to deal with the issue of the scammers and pay the people that were involves on it in the pass And your name was found on the list that was submitted to our office recently that your yet to be paid.

And through the legal information arrives to us here that most of the scammers are using western union and Money Gram for the scamming activities, telling the innocent people that western union will pay them such big amount of money. We want to let you know today that western union has no right to handle such payments so stop wasting your time with them.

Your funds $45.500,000,00 can only be transfer to your Account online by WELLS FARGO BANK the appointed bank by the federal government to transfer your funds directly to your account once you contact them with all your bank details.The funds were available at the bank now and the bank Manager Charles W. Scharf has being waiting for you to contact them today for your payments.

So contact WELLS FARGO BANK Immediately you receive this email([email protected]) message and you can also call the Manager on phone and ask him to transfer your funds into your provided account.This is the Contact E-mail Address of the (Mr.Charles W. Scharf )Representative that is to handle your transaction,.
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr.Charles W. Sharf
whatsapp number:+1 (202) 774-9022
Telephone: +1(435) 774-2620
Please do not forget to contact the bank with all your bank details such as follows
1. Full Name and Address......
2. Your Bank Account Number..
3. Swift Code Number…..
4. The Bank Name...........
5 Your telephone number........
Note that the funds were deposited with the Insurance bond and this is the insurance certificate number, 0529, so feel free to contact the directed Bank Immediately.The WELLS FARGO BANK May request the fee of $350.00 from you which will serve as the LEGALIZATION FEE as you don’t have an account with them according to the Bank Manager.And the $350.00 was the only fee needed on this transaction as you are contacting them today ask them where you can send the payment to them to get your funds transferred to your account immediately.
Do let me know immediately you receive the funds. God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon

Your Faithfully
Mr.Charles.P Retting
From Internal Revenue
Service (IRS)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement