Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419144 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 am
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 05:36:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Need your cooperation, Email today.

Good day,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions. I am Steven Walker, a personal attorney/sole executor to late Engineer C.M DIXON who was a consulting engineer & sub-comptroller with Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Ltd. This is an urgent proposal regards a Fixed Deposit of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only deposited in a finance house by my deceased client. The funds originated from contract transactions he executed in his registered area of business. With the finance house where the fund was deposited by my deceased client giving me a deadline to the end of their organization's financial year ending before they claim the deposit, I seek your consent to present you as the sole beneficiary of the deceased for future claim of the said fund before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance house where this huge amount is lodged. Kindly reach me with my private email below to enable me furnish you with adequate information in regards this claim.

Regards, Stay safe
Barrister Steven P. Walker.
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement