Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419215 by FishyMails Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:40 pm
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:54:41 +0000
Subject: From JAMES SHUFORD of UNITED STATES in-charged of your $4.5m

Honourable Client

The $5,000 was actually sent to you via moneygram transfer but i am very Sorry for the whole stress as they was a mix up error in the moneygram transfer details sent to you.

Please reconfirm your full name, address country and direct phone

number for a follow up in re-sending of the $5,000 payment to you via moneygram transfer.

Regards
JAMES SHUFORD

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420088 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:44:33 +0000
Subject: From JAMES SHUFORD of UNITED STATES in-charged of your $4.5m

Honourable Client

The $5,000 was actually sent to you via moneygram transfer but i am very Sorry for the whole stress as they was a mix up error in the moneygram transfer details sent to you.

Please reconfirm your full name, address country and direct phone

number for a follow up in re-sending of the $5,000 payment to you via moneygram transfer.

Regards
JAMES SHUFORD

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.