Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419234 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:10 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention Needed Please..
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 02:58:38 +0100

From Stephen Obeng. Kuffour
Johannesburg South Africa
WhatsApp no +27 73 898 7452

Good day

I am Stephen Kuffour a Manager with a private security company in South Africa , a Former Minister of Defence (Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr ) to Late Muammar Ghaddafi of Libya. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this letter coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition. There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you as a person based on great fidelity and trust. Your contact is by a courtesy of my good friend who was a member of South African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) in Johannesburg.

Before the Libyan uprising in 2011 Mr. Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr deposited the sum of US$100,000,000.00 ( One Hundred Million United States Dollars only) with a security company I work for here in

South Africa . he was killed during the Libyan uprising or war. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a period of time, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) can be transferred into your designated account. Then I shall proceed down to your country with you to confirm the net amount in your account and to invest my share of the money if you permit me.

I shall re validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim that the bank may need, this is 100% risk free ,I guarantee you this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. I will give you 30% while 70% for me. contact me on my email [email protected]

if you are interested please send me your mobile phone numbers for easy faster communication, do not bother to reply if you are not
interested

Yours truly,
Stephen Kuffour

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement