Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419266 by Troy Platt Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 am
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 21:31:23 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bank Message,

Our Ref: CBA / IRD / CBAX / 889 / 2020.

Dear Sir,

I sincerely apologized for sending you this sensitive information through e-mail instead of a certified mail, post-mail, telephone or face to face conversation, it's due to the urgency and importance of the security information.

My name is Mr. Tony Williams. The new Director Of International Remittance, Central Bank Of Africa Sarl {CBA} this note was taken in my office where one of our managers was serving verification documents to two White men. Mr. Eric Edward and Mr. Tommy Morris who stormed our office on your behalf.

These two white men claimed to be your representative here and your supervisory Engineer so they came to supervise your payment with our Bank on your behalf and to claim your payment but because of their inability to have paid at the agreed time. They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your compensation, Inheritance / Next of Kin payment presently under our custody. these two white men and A black man quickly applied that your payment should be present to them at spot.

The Officials that is responsible for the presentation of the consignment quickly granted APPROVALS to their application and packaged your payment for them to go with it. When the Ivory Security Company & Sacc. Services Debit teams arrived and the note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there were discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary & information.

Myself as the New Director of International remittance of The Central Bank Of Africa Sarl urgently summoned The Officials responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed them to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time I placed a stop order
instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter?

Meanwhile your immediate report is highly needed, for us to attach their picture for your perusal and file and response to me will be highly imperative for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you. So contact me via the telephone or Email:( [email protected]) immediately as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them to effect the above changes on your behalf!?!?!?

Note! when reporting back to me do re-confirm your full information as below for our perusal and file before we can be able to arrest them and deliver your Consignment of Funds to you immediately through diplomatic tunnel on non inspection route direct to your doorstep over there or via International Cashier's Check, ATM Swift Card or through Bank to Bank Wire transfer any of your choice Viz:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Residence or Office address where the consignment can be delivered to you immediately.
(3) Your Mobile Telephone Number for easy communication.
(4) Your Company's Name & Address {IF ANY}
(5) Sex / Age / Occupation.
(6) This is to avoid wrongful delivery of your valued payment to wrong hand or wrong person.

(7) If you want the Funds transferred to you VIA Bank to Bank wire transfer direct to any of your choice bank account any where in the world, then you have to send us your below information:

(A) Full Name:
(B) House or Office Address:
(c) Direct Telephone Number:
(D) Bank Name:
(E) Bank Address:
(F) Account Number:
(G) Account Holder Name:
(H) ABA / Routing Numbers:

Let us know the option you choose to receive your payment before we can proceed!?!?!? as indecision and delays are the parents of failure so avoid them now If we delay a decision, the opportunity is gone forever. sometimes our doubts keep us from making a choice that involves change. Thus an opportunity may be missed as delay is the enemy of progress. we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr. Tony Williams.
The New Director Of International Remittance.
Central Bank Of Africa Sarl {C.B.A}

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement