Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419999 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 02:16:25 -0800
Subject: GOOD DAY

I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial donation to you, Respond to partake.
Majid Al Futtaim

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420075 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:01 pm
Date: 2020-11-17 3:06:38 AM -05:00
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY

Dear Beneficiary,

Do not be bothered as to why you have been contacted and its genuineness, as I have done so from a pure motive. Since I have your mail directly from a list of generous people whose passion is to help the poor. Permit me to introduce myself; I am Majid Al Futtaim , a United Arab Emirate citizen, You can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majid_Al_Futtaim
The intention of this email is to empower people from different parts of the world. With my age, I can not continue to amass wealth without giving out. I own a net worth of US $5.2B. So you can read on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/profile/majid-al-futtaim/#6b26ab041a55
As I send this message to you, I also want to make you a bona fide beneficiary. I sent to churches, orphanages, and individuals, each bona fide beneficiary. You will be given the sum of US$5,700,000 (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ) .Kindly confirm readiness by formally introducing yourself in detail (Full name, Address, Age, Occupation, Phone number) , thereafter, I shall grant you a letter to authorize the money to you from the bank. You must use this money to support People who have Cancer, Kidney diseases and poor Pregnant women and above all Orphan.
I would not like to have any formal procedures, and for the sake of that, it would seem too easy for you to receive this gift so I can have my peace. I am doing this as a free-spirit gifted person and I made the contact myself to you, therefore, I would. PLEASE do not refer to any person and do not make a public / media show this I would not like any publicity of any sort.
I want to wait for your email to do further. Stay blessed.

Sincerely,
---

ماجد الفطيم
Majid Al Futtaim Group

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420433 by FishyMails Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:27 pm
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 16:29:43 -0800
Subject: GOOD DAY

I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial donation to you, Respond to partake.
Majid Al Futtaim

#421427 by FishyMails Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:06 am
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 10:46:13 -0800
Subject: Hello Friend

Majid Al Futtaim