Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402935 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:05:46 +0100
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary.

--
Attn:Beneficiary.

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance/Contract
payment USD$27.7Million. has been approved through our correspondence
online Credit Europe banking without any upfront fees till you confirm
your funds to your Nominated Bank account.

Based on this development, you are requested as a matter of urgency
and priority, to re-confirm your personal details, and any form of
I.D for clarification, then I will send you the Credit Europe bank
contact details to reach them immediately, for your fund will be
irrevocable and unconditional be credited into your account without
any delay.

urgent responds.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Michael Cole

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#420430 by FishyMails Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:24 pm
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 19:48:43 +0000
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary

Attn:Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance/Contract payment USD$27.7Million. has been approved through our correspondence online Credit Europe banking without any upfront fees till you confirm your funds to your Nominated Bank account.

Based on this development, you are requested as a matter of urgency and priority, to re-confirm your personal details, and any form of I.D for clarification, then I will send you the Credit Europe bank contact details to reach them immediately, for your fund will be irrevocable and unconditional be credited into your account without any delay.

urgent responds.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Michael Cole

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420476 by FishyMails Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:44 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +31203576301
Date: 2020-11-24 7:10:20 PM +00:00
Subject: RE: Attn:Beneficiary

Attn:

Thanks for your mail, below is our correspondence online Credit Europe banking I advise you contact Mr. Enver Murat Basbay the Chief Executive Officer tell him to release your USD$27.7Million that I Mr. Michael Cloe.directed you to contact him then let me know.

Please i want you to understond me. as soon as the bank credited your US$27.7M in to your accourt you shouy first withdraw the bank fees and send it to the bank.

Name : Mr. Enver Murat Basbay
Chief Executive Officer Credit Europe Bank N.V.
Address: Karspeldreef 6A 1101 CJ Amsterdam The Netherlands.
Email: [email protected]
Tell: 0031 20 357 6301

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Michael Cloe,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425147 by FishyMails Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:48 pm
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 21:02:58 +0000
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary?

Attn:Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance/Contract payment USD$27.7Million. has been approved through our correspondence online Credit Europe banking without any upfront fees till you confirm your funds to your Nominated Bank account.

Based on this development, you are requested as a matter of urgency and priority, to re-confirm your personal details, and any form of I.D for clarification, then I will send you the Credit Europe bank contact details to reach them immediately, for your fund will be irrevocable and unconditional be credited into your account without any delay.

urgent responds.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Michael Cole