Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420427 by FishyMails Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:00:41 +0000
Subject: Hello

Hello, please can you reply me

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420467 by FishyMails Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:10 pm
Tel: +221707034279
Date: 2020-11-24 2:08:08 PM +00:00
Subject: Waiting for more details about you

Dearest love one,

Thanks For Your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Miracle Wilton, 27 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr Wilton Sankawulo, the Minister of National Security and former commanding General of the Armed Forces of Liberia under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother,She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents,Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father %uFFFDs File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal,I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin,However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started .
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital,This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately,In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone,i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221 - 7070-342-79 .

It is the Reverend Pastor Matins number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me Miracle,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response, please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miracle
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420532 by FishyMails Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Date: 2020-11-25 2:45:25 PM +00:00
Subject: Trust you with love and care,i need your help

My Dear,

Firstly i contacted you for a possible help,Well you must be surprised why i told you to do this,Anyway i am one who believe much in spiritual aspect of life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world,i fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to open up this matter to you be confident as i have chosen you not by my power but by a directive from above.

Another important issue is this,I cannot be emailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine,I am permitted to access my email once a day but if the need arises,I might seek for an alternative,here in the orphanage house life is very difficult,painful and frustrating,Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a beggar,This has never be my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective,i must confess i am alive today because of the moral support of the Reverend Pastor Godswill Matins with number if you need to found anything out about me, and i cannot involved him into a transaction as it is against the law of the church.

I am the only biological daughter of my mother's,i grew up in my country with an adopted child of my mum who is dead now,I finish my college and got admitting into the University,in the University,I did my one year subject in Agriculture before this calamity betrayed my home,i ran away from my country to Dakar Republic of Senegal, After when my wicked step mother threaten to kill me if i don't review the information of my late father deposit which i was used as the next of kin,She seized my passport and other information because of the fear that i might leave the country,However that didn't distract my intention as i manage to leave with my Birth Certificate.

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father,I was used as the next of kin to the deposit because i am the only daughter, beside my father wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life,My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money thought either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself, I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of Senegal,Hence this i contacted you to help me out in acting as the next trustee to the deposited,Over here i cannot access an account or open an account,The law is strict to we the Refugee in particular.

This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transferring this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me,ido not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempt it before, hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account,I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself,I am helpless without you,So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved,after the transfer of the money into your account,You will send little portion to me to prepare my traveling documents,You will help me also for Investment purposed.

I will be pleased about it as the dream of all woman is to dwell with a man of his own,please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way,remember i have come a long way and wouldn't like to be hurtled further by any means of cheating.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your

Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation --------------------------------
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration,please email me back soon as you receive this email,
Yours Beloved One
Miracle with kiss

#420533 by FishyMails Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:31 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +447970437569
Date: 2020-11-25 7:54:40 PM +00:00
Subject: Here is the bank's contact,Please write the bank immediately

Hello Dearest, I am very pleased to know who you really are, Thanks for opening up, i deeply appreciate your openness, before i proceed with my letter first off, let me say that I am so impressed about your wording, If I may ask, have you beginning to perceive the birth of romance in our communication..

Tell me dear? I want to assure you that I am very certain to give my utmost in making this relationship realistic, if only you are very serious like me, I want to be confident in you, please should I?

Are you willing to be open and honest with me till the day we will cuddle and look deeply into each other's eyes? I have to tell you that devotion and dedication are two things I also strongly believe in. I'm very devoted and dedicated when I engage in something and when I am committed to someone, only the sky is the limit when it comes to how far I can go. People who know me say I'm very shy and also very loyal, open minded and optimistic.

When I start something I give it all my effort and energy and attention. I don't know if these are virtues to be praised for or vices to loathe and denounce, tell me Please? Like I said I am not used to this online dating issues, am new to it, Could you be the man for me?
I want to have one and only one partner the rest of my life; do you also have the same perspectives and decision? I wouldn't like to hide my feelings, you see, I am very simple, I really do not need much in life as well, if I have someone special to go through life with, I believe love will conquer poverty and manage riches if it is true and from the heart. If I thrive for you and you thrive for me our results could be realized. If one or both of us is in it only for ourselves, both of our dreams could be shattered.

You see when a relationship is healthy and perfect I believe that everything that comes in between shall be simply handled and easy to follow through, All I want is your full assurance that we both have to do a lot and go extra miles to make this relationship fruitful. Distance is not a problem, I would be honored to even meet you whenever the transfer is through. Well I will give you all the information of the bank.

My love is for you and you alone, you will have 20% of the total money for helping me in this regards and i have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come out in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information's of the bank are as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland
36 St Andrew square Edinburgh,EH3 2ES
Scotland, United kingdom.
Tel : +44797 043 7569
Fax No:0044 70318 92857
Email /Email: [email protected]
========= [email protected]

Contact Person: Alison Rose
Operations Director of Foreign Transport Remittance Department

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr Wilton Sankawulo
Next of kin Miss Miracle Wilton
Amount US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars
Account Number: BLB/0100 50303 06023/QB/91/B.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin,My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i equally need you in every area of my life and investing this money since i am still too young to manage it,As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible,Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK,waiting to hear from you soonest and i attach one of my picture here.

Here are my special embrace affectionately Miracle

#420632 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:30 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-11-27 11:28:07 AM +00:00
Subject: Hello, darling

thanks for your reply my dear i just to contact the lawyer today to know why he refuse to respond to the message you send to him
and the lawyer told me that you never send any massage to him the lawyer even told me that he is waiting for your to contact him my love please try your best to resend the massage again with the lawyer information that i give and don't for get to inform me when the lawyer respond to your request and try to forward to me the lawyer respond
MY DEAR HERE IS THE LAWYER INFORMATION TRY TO CONTACT HIM TODAY VIEN EMAIL [email protected]

His contact in formations are as follows,

Bar. Albert .M. konti LAW FIRM
SOLICITOR AND ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS RUE CD 7 WM LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL

EMAIL EMAIL: [email protected]