Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420288 by FishyMails Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:43:19 +0100
Subject: Please Your Attention Is Needed . ..

My Dear Friend,

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP WITH HILL ROCK INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS OF BETWEEN US$20 MILLION TO US$7 BILLION NEEDED URGENTLY, However I am Soliciting On-Behalf of my private client who is interested in having a serious business investment in your country. If you have a valid business, investment or project you can invest, get back to me for more details via my private email address below your swift response is highly needed.

Regards

Investment Analyst

Mr. CLEMENT NKUHLU
Email; [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420536 by FishyMails Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm
Date: 2020-11-25 11:24:10 PM +02:00
Subject: Please Your Attention Is Needed . ..

Greeting,

I will need you to send us as soon as possible the feasibility study or executive summary of the business or project that you or your client wants to finance.

As mentioned in my previous email, the investor is an anonymous high profile government official directing one of top government departments. Mr. Jose Maria Botelhos de Vasconcelos Petroleum Minister of Angola) . I was in a meeting with his trustee last night and he confirmed the investor's endorsement to provide 100% funding between US$20 MILLION To US$7 BILLION depending on the funding you or your client wants. The funds will be provided as investment loans and the lender wants to be sure that all the necessary permits and consents of appropriate government bodies needed for the project is good to go.

THE TERM SHEET STIPULATES AS FOLLOWS:
(1) investment duration: 10 (Years) (Renewable but not to not exceed 22 years)
(2) Grace Period: 2 (Two) Years (Moratorium)
(3) Total investment Period: 12 (Twelve) Years
(4) Repayment Period: 10 (Ten) Years
(5) Interest Rate: 5% (Five percent) per annum

CHECK-LIST REQUIRED FOR DEED OF AGREEMENT SIGNING
Your Full Name:
Full Company Name:
Company Address:
Position in Company:
Project Name:
Direct Contact numbers:

CHECK-LIST OF MATERIALS REQUIRED FROM PROJECT OWNER FOR CLOSING
(1) Copy of your Company Registration Certificate
(2) Company Tax compliance clearance
(3) Copies of International Passport Data Page
(4) Copy of Your Current Drivers' License
(5) Copy of proof of your resident (any utility bill or home/house mortgage document will do)
(6) Full Bank Account Details of where the funds will be transferred into

Your present is needed here in South Africa for three working days for the closing of this deal. During your visit to South Africa, you will perform the legal sign-off compliance process which will be done in three of our main departments, which includes the police department, bureau for foreign transaction and our courthouse. All original copies of legal and clearance documents will be handed over to you for your records.

This is a one stop trip arrangement that will cover the legal documentation and disbursement of the funds. We do not wish to subject you to several trips before funds disbursement that's why we want to conclude the transaction on one trip.

APPOINTED INVESTMENT ISSUING BANK
First National bank of South Africa (FNB)

You are to indicate in writing the total amount needed as well as acceptance of the above offer within two to three working days from the date of receipt of this offer letter and thereafter we will commence the NDA signing with PRINCIPAL INVESTOR’S Trustee/Representative. This will be sent to you by email for signing before your arrival. All arrangements for the successful release of the investment will be adequately taking care before your arrival.
After the legal sign-off compliance process, we will proceed to the bank for presentation of all the documents and the transfer of the funds to your account before you return back home with originals of all legal ownership transfer documents.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Congratulations once again as we look forward to your response soonest,

Yours Sincerely
clement Nkuhlu Mfundo,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420795 by FishyMails Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 pm
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 10:30:47 +0100
Subject: Please Your Attention Is Needed .

My Dear Friend,

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP WITH HILL ROCK INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS OF BETWEEN US$20 MILLION TO US$7 BILLION NEEDED URGENTLY, However I am Soliciting On-Behalf of my private client who is interested in having a serious business investment in your country. If you have a valid business, investment or project you can invest, get back to me for more details via my private email address below your swift response is highly needed.

Regards

Investment Analyst

Mr. CLEMENT NKUHLU
Email; [email protected]

#425266 by FishyMails Mon May 03, 2021 3:18 pm
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 18:14:24 +0100
Subject: Please Very Urgent.

Hello Sir/Madam, I only got your contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely & confidential which your information & profiles were very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately. It is my great pleasure to write you this letter. Within the Eskom Holdings Limited where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, I have in my possession an overdue payment in US funds. The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which, I the official over-invoiced to the amount of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollar). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor leaving the excess balance unclaimed. Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies, I included the, bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB). I am seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts, Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company. I have to propose that should you be willing to assist me in this transaction your share as compensation will be (25%), and the balance of (75%) will be for me. The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with Utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. For more information’s kindly direct email reply to me immediately. Thanks for your co-operation. Kindest Regards, Mr. John J. Adams