Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420562 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:24 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:01:19 +0000
Subject: HOW IS THE CANCER ILLNESS? RESPOND ONLY TO THIS EMAIL...([email protected]).

FOLLOW INSTRUCTION AND REPLY ONLY TO THIS WRITTEN EMAIL ADDRESS....([email protected]).

I'm Trevor A. Reeve,Director,Monetary Affairs at Federal Reserve bank.
A man by the name James Hayes came to our office and reported that you're critically suffering from cancer now,He said that you gave him the power of
attorney to claim your UN annual compensation fund worth $3.8million and offered us $200 as the fund's evaluated claiming charge but we need to attempt
confirming from you and get a direct order before wiring the fund into his provided bank account details.

We wish you the best from your critical cancer illness,your urgent response is needed or we will go ahead and transfer the $3.8million into his bank account
details if the cancer did not allow you to respond as Mr James Hayes earlier suggested.

REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL...([email protected])....

Thanks
Mr. Trevor A. Reeve,
Director,Monetary Affairs at Federal Reserve bank.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement