Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420577 by Derek Trotter Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:43 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 26 Nov 2020, 19:48
Subject: From Mariah Blanchett Johnson

From Mariah Blanchett Johnson

Hello Dear friend

I have sent you this e-mail for open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect...if it is okay with you, I ask for your full cooperation. I have contacted you base on trust to handle an investment in your country/company on my behalf as a prospective partner.

My name is Mariah Blanchett Johnson It might interest you to know that I have US$3.600, 000.00, Three million Six Hundred thousand deposited by late father with a financial institution I want your partnership for investing the fund in your country/company. It is pertinent to ask if you can handle this fund/investment in your country, in any of this area

1). telecommunications

2). Transportation industry

3). Five star hotel

4). property

(5) Companies,

Meanwhile, I am very honest in my dealings with people and I also demand the same from you as a Partner to be. Can I trust you with this fund?

I want you to note that this is a mutual business venture there is a reward for your assistance. I shall let you know your benefit for your assistance as we proceed. For a more comprehensively about details of the fund, please contact me as soon as possible. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,
Mariah Blanchett Johnson

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement