Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420614 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:43 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI).
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 02:05:08 -0800

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20535

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am the Deputy Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation David Bowdich. We have intercepted and seized a sealed envelope at John F Kennedy International Airport in Jamaica New York, NY 11430 coming from a foreign country. We checked the content of the sealed envelope and found it contained a total sum of 3.6 million dollars value certified payment bond. Also, the sealed envelope had documents with your name on it as the receiver of the package. We progress in our investigations the sender address that accompanied the sealed envelope into the United States, we learned that it was to deliver this sealed envelope to your residence as payment of an inheritance / winning prize payment due and owed to you.

Further, checks on the sealed envelope show that the sealed envelope paperwork lacked the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE form. We confiscated the sealed envelope and released the Diplomat. The sealed envelope according to section 229 subsection 31 of the International Commerce Regulators Code Enforcement Guidelines, your sealed envelope lacks PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE since the content is valued financial material of such amount, from the joint team of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation and Homeland Security, therefore, you're to reply for direction on how to procure the sealed envelope so you can be relieved of the charges of tax evasion which is a jail-able offense under section 12 subsection 441 of the tax code. We will also be asking the IRS to launch an investigation of money laundering if you do not follow our instructions.

You are therefore required to reply within 72 hours at that point I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money. Failure to comply may lead to your arrest, interrogated and,/or you being prosecuted in the Court of Law for tax evasion and/or money laundering. You are also advised not to contact any bank in Africa, Europe or banking institutions for security reasons.

Yours in service,

David Bowdich
Deputy Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement