Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420615 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:44 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 10:33:53 +0000
Subject: Your Assistance Is Needed??,,

From Mr. Ming Mui
Vice President & Branch Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY.
Canal Street Main Branch
G/F, 202 Canal Street,
New York, NY 10013, USA

Dear Friend,

Seeing this email message would be a surprise to you but kindly read it carefully and you will understand the reason why I am contacting you for this purpose. However, this correspondence is UN-official and private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.I am Mr. Ming Mui, Vice President & Branch Manager, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY, Canal Street Main Branch, New York ,and I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.

The Management and the Legal department of our bank (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of late Mr. Wiiliam Aucoin, who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to U.S.A Banking and financial law. Late William Aucoin died on 28th June 2010 of cancer at the Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in Aventura, Florida. The bank having made several efforts to contact any of his relatives to claim this money but without success decided to confiscate the fund and declare it public fund.

Late Mr. Wiiliam Aucoin was an account holder in my branch; he owns a dollar account with a huge sum of money deposited in a Secret account with my branch. In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the account holder nor any relative of him has shown up for the claim of this fund, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me as his account officer and financial advisory.

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in, I want you to come in as a relative of the deceased; do not bother that you are not in any way related to him because I am in position to affix your name as the next of kin to the deceased and no one will question it since I am the officer in charge of the account. I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then I will effect the approvals for the transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account. I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.

Please include your telephone number when replying this mail so I can call to give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction. The whole Procedures will last only 14 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace even in future. After the transfer of the money to your nominated bank account, we shall share the money 50-50.that is I will have 50% while you will have 50% too.

Kindly respond promptly so that I can advice you on what next to do. Please reply to this my home email address:( [email protected] )

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Mr. Ming Mui.
Vice President & Branch Manager,
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement