Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420816 by FishyMails Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:52 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:57:34 +0000
Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU

GREETINGS TO YOU

My name is Mr. Martin Edwards, Director United Nations Palliative Package & Fund Support Commission on(CORONA-VIRIUS PANDEMIC and Security Transaction under the WORLD BANK in collaboration with International Monetary Fund (IMF), My office is attach with Federal Reserve Bank of America and the Union Bank of Switzerland to Monitor all foreign approved Compensation funds for Small and Medium Business organization to cushion the effect of this corona-virus pandemic which affected they business,

Your name/company/ email was submitted to us as among the beneficiaries that will benefit in this coronavirus palliative & fund support scheme of World Bank/IMF Loan scheme for Trade and Business

NOTE: THIS UNITED NATIONS CORONA-VIRUS FUND SUPPORT LOAN HAS A 25 -30 YEARS FLEXIBLE LOAN REPAYMENT PACKAGE.

My office has the International Monetary Fund mandate to release these approved compensation loan scheme fund of US$1.5M within the next seven banking days to you through any mode of payment you prefer, you are hereby requested to forward the following information to us so that we will commence the payment processing immediately.

A, Your I.D
B, Your Complete Address
C. Your Present status and Occupation
D. Your cell phone number/ fax and security email address and WhatsApp number for easy communication

we are legitimate and transparent and pledge to serve you with all due honesty and Sincerity.

Regards
Martin Edwards
United Nation

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement