Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420874 by FishyMails Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:58 pm
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 04:44:03 -0800
Subject: your urgent response pls.

Dear Friend

I am writing this letter in other to inform you of a business that will benefit both you and me as far as you will make up your mind to cooperate accordingly.
But before going into details, I want you to take note that this business is not a child's play or something to toy about rather it is something that will give us the oppurnity

to make more money.

I have been unjustly treated by my boss in a transaction so, I seek your help, attention and genuine co-operation to our mutual benefit and 1 believe that you will not let down

the trust and Confidence I am about to repose in you.

My name is Mr. Daniel Moore, I am 33 years old and for the past ten years, I have been working in a public Relations firm that pays me about two hundred dollars each month. On

the 30th of MARCH 2020, our company made a very big financial breakthrough when we made contact with Alhaji Daudu Dasuki (xi) and began to supply him his cow medicines.

Alhaji Daudu Dasuki(xi) is THE CHAIRMAN/PRESIDENT OF DASUKI AGRO ALLIED FARMS PLC), He is a mighty millionaire farmer but not educated, he has CATTLE FARMS in MALI, SENEGAL,

GUINEA, BURKINA FASO, CHAD REP, and a new one located at ZIMBABWE Moreover, almost all over all African Nations, he is the greatest supplier of cattle beef and other Dairy

products to the whole of West Africa .

He had informed us about the huge amount of money he spends on the purchase of this very important cattle medicine. Precisely, he buys US$5,000 per carton. He asked if our

organization can source for a cheaper supplier. We did market research and discovered that we can buy this medicine in Europe for US$2,000 per carton. We moved a proposal to

DASUKI AGRO ALLIED FARMS, to supply him at US$4,800 per Carton which they accepted. As these supplies progressed and my boss is doing fine, I requested to my boss for an

increase in my salary. He was so upset, he threatened me and we had little problems, he sacked me without benefits, undermining my ten years of dedicated service.

I was so desperate that I went to the Dasuki farms and informed Alhaji Daudu Dasuki (XI), that I have a foreign contact that will be willing to supply him this same products at

US$4,000. Per carton.

ALhaji Daudu Dasuki in turn confided to me that he is about to place order for one thousand cartons following a suspected outbreak of disease in his farms. I assured Alhaji

Duadu Dasuki that my foreign contact will be in the position to manufacture and supply to him, infact I convinced him that my former boss usually buy from my foreign contact and

that is why he sold to him at a higher price.

HOWEVER,I INFORMED ALHAJI DAUDU THAT HE WILL HAVE TO PAY CASH IN ADVANCE BEFORE MY FORIEGN CONTACT WILL SUPPLY TO HIM. For the moment he has stopped all contact with my boss.

Please consider on how to handle this profitable project and kindly contact me immediately on my mail box, for more details and Negotiations as regards my commission. However, I

will insist that my commission will be 20% of the total profit. Note : We will buy one thousand carton at US$2,000,000. We sell to them at US$4,000,000 Dollars; our client pays

cash before lifting of the goods.

(They must not know our purchase point in Europe ).

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr. Daniel Moore.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement