Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420912 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:56 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 10:21:14 +0000
Subject: YOUR FIRST $4,500.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY

YOUR FIRST $4,500.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY
Your Attention Is Needed!

(WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THIS MESSAGE BEING ON YOUR SPAM MAIL IS JUST THAT OUR COMPUTER HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM AND WE ARE

WORKING ON IT THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING)

My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,500.00 to you through western union. So contact Western union Agent

and ask him how much charge you needs to send before you will pick up your first $4,500.00now:
Contact person: Mr. Peter Williams
Telephone: +1-(707)932-3329
[email protected]
Ask him to give you the m t c n, sender's name, to pick the $4,500.00 I told him to keep sending you $4,500.00 daily till

the payment of $950,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and Address so that he will be

sure.we are sorry for the message being in spam just that our system has problem but we are working on it

THEN CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.
Your name:.............
Your country:..........
Your phone number:.....
Your address:..........
Your city:.............
Your age:..............
Your sex:..............
Your occupation:.......

Thanks, Mr. Frank Ashley ([email protected])
From Government Office Payment

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement