Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420988 by AlanJones Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Urgent From Hospital
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22574016479

Hello,

This is Ms Aleksandra Lakic. I am writing from a hospital in Ivory Coast, therefore this mail is very urgent, I am dying in the hospital which I do not know what tomorrow will be. I have been told by my doctor that I was poisoned and have got my liver damaged and can only live for weeks more, and my step mother is the one that wants to kill me, to take my belongings since after the death of my Father.

I have a little orphan child, named Janice and [Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] I inherited from my late father, my step mother and her children are after Janice because she knew about the documents of the money and about the poison, for this reason they do not want Janice to expose them, so they will do anything possible to kill her, so I want you to help her out of this country with the money.

This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money: -

(1) Set out 40% of the money to establish my daughter Janice as she has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support her in life. I want you to take her along with you to your country and establish her as your daughter.

(2) Give 30% of the money to the less privileged and charity organizations and schools. The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.

Note; This should be a code between you and Janice in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from her, the Lawyer she will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from Janice, the Lawyer or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours. Contact my daughter Janice on her email and telephone number below.

Janice Lakic
[email protected]
Telephone: +225 7401 6479

She will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to her, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

Janice is a young girl therefore guides her. And if I did not hear from you within days, I will look for another person or an organization for the same purpose.
Thanks for your acceptance to help accomplish my wish.
Ms Aleksandra Lakic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement