Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422220 by Basil Brush Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 pm
Date: 11 Jan 2021, 17:11
Subject: Re: COVID-19 DONATION TO YOU

Good Day,

I am Michael R. Bloomberg an American businessman, politician, author, and philanthropist. I am the founder, CEO, and owner of Bloomberg L.P, and the founder of Bloomberg Philanthropies. I have also served as the 108th Mayor of New York City in New York State of the United States of America.

References:
https://www.forbes.com/profile/michael-bloomberg/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_Philanthropies

Your email was obtained from a web log and I felt strongly about writing to you and I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. The intention of reaching out to you is to be of great financial blessing to you, because at my age i cannot continue to amass so much wealth without giving back to the society which is the sole purpose why i founded the Bloomberg Philanthropies in 2004 and became a member of The Giving Pledge, a campaign to encourage wealthy people to contribute a majority of their wealth to philanthropic causes.

Bloomberg Philanthropies was established as a formal means of helping to improve the lives of mankind through charitable giving. Bloomberg Philanthropies focuses its resources on five areas: the environment, public health, the arts, government innovation and education. This time myself and the CEO of Bloomberg Philanthropies ( Patricia Harris ) have decided to give cash donations to individuals and private entities.

Therefore today I have decided to give you the sum of ($2,900,000.00 USD), all you have to do is follow the required procedure to claim it. I am doing this now as a form of charity to mankind and it is my hope that you are able to receive this money and probably help others from it too so that many can benefit from it. The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that requires the best of humanity to overcome a challenge I will not shy away from.

It was my CEO's idea to give out cash donations to individuals deeply rooted in local communities and since then we have been making private deposits which has resulted to a huge amount within a short period of time.

I am glad I am able to give this Two point Nine million U.S Dollars to you because i am certain some other people will benefit from it directly or indirectly.

Now, all that been said, if you know you are ready to receive the ($2,900,000.00 USD) Kindly introduce yourself to me in the format below:

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Nationality:
Phone Number:

After receiving your personal details as I have requested above, I shall then give you a letter which you will use to claim and receive the funds that has been donated to you from the processing bank. This is my personal money so it does not need too many formal procedures to claim the funds, some beneficiaries have received theirs while others are in the process.

My only term is that you be good to others.

Kind Regards,

Michael Rubens Bloomberg & Harris Patricia
Bloomberg philanthropies

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement

#422271 by mettes Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:26 pm
The next scripted reply
michael bloomberg
di 12 jan. 21:23 (3 uur geleden)
aan mij

Good Day ,

It is good you have responded on time, I'm glad you can handle this money that we have agreed to donate to you. I hope that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share with. As I wrote to you earlier in my previous email, $ 2,900,000.00 USD is yours to keep. It'd touched our heart (myself and the CEO of Bloomberg Philanthropies) to reach out to others far off, not just our country men so do accept this from us as our contribution to humanity and blessing to others.

We might not be able to get across to all the people on the streets in need, but I believe that with this money in the right hands, our dreams of restoring hope to millions of people far and wide will be achieved.

For the purpose of transparency and to enable you to access the donated funds without suspicion or complication I am sending you this email to contact my personal account officer as I have already instructed them to attend to you immediately.

Due to the nature of my person I might not be able to communicate frequently with you after this email but Mrs. Harris (CEO of Bloomberg Philanthropies) will be checking from time to time and we'll always do her best to reach out to you. Mrs Harris Contact personal Fax number +447451284541

I want you to get in touch with the bank and claim the funds as quickly as possible. It is Better with you than in the bank. Direct your information to them through this Email ( [email protected] ) for assistance.

Now, get in Touch with the financiers to disburse the funds to you. I have also sent an email in your favor to them, for more clarification please state my code to them BLOOM-COOP/5/CD/0020CF/UK. You will have to open an account with my Private Bank, to make sure you have easy transfer of the funds into your local account. Do follow their instructions without argument.

-PAYOUT BANK DETAILS:
-BANK E-MAIL: [email protected]

-Personal Private E-mail: [email protected]
-Fax Number: +44 7451226668
-Personal Private Number: +44 7480729819

NOTE:
On opening an online account, the funds which have been donated to you will automatically be deposited into this offshore account and then you would be given the login information of how to access the account online. From this said Account, you will be able to transfer the funds bit by bit or at once if you please into your local bank account anywhere in the world (International Transfers).

Due to new monetary policies, it is compulsory for a beneficiary to open an account with the designated bank of disbursement of funds, for proper monitoring on an international transaction. These reasons are to protect beneficiaries against money laundering, double claim of donation funds and misappropriation of international funds transfer.

Please kindly follow instructions from MR. DANIEL GREENE and all will be sorted out.

Feel free to contact me at any time and we would be glad to help if we can. For quick response make sure you write the bank via both emails provided above.

Kind Regards
#422282 by mettes Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:28 am
Email from "the bank"
CO-OPERATIVE PRIVATE BANK P.L.C.
OUR REF: BLOOM-COOP/CD
BENEFICIARY NUMBER: 0020CF/UK

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings to you from CO-OPERATIVE BANK Plc United Kingdom, Britain and concise finest online banking institution with a comprehensive perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volumes of how we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards. WE HAVE confirmed instructions from Mr Michael Rubens Bloomberg , instructing us to Immediately open an online bank account in your name; and transfer your approved grant fund of $2,900,000.00 USD into your newly opened account with us. Our online bank account opening time will enable you to have direct access to your fund through online banking and make transfer from CO-OPERATIVE BANK website to your domestic personal bank account from the comfort of your home through online.

As a Non-Resident of the UNITED KINGDOM, you are required to set up a Non-Resident Online / Offshore account with CO-OPERATIVE BANK. This online / offshore account will be set up in your name by CO-OPERATIVE BANK if you meet up with our corporate policy, you will have your account been set up within two working days. You're to send us your correct information to enable us to set up your online bank account for you today.

To set up a Personal Account with us, CLICK HERE and fill out the online account opening form and submit it back to us.

We operate four (3) different personal online accounts types; each with different minimum initial deposit (MID) as given below

Account types and Mandatory Initial Deposit balance requirements:

1) Current Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Five British Pounds (£1,825.00 GBP) only.

2) Premium Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty British Pounds (£1,350.00 GBP) only.

3) Transit Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of Five Hundred and Ninety Five British Pounds (£595.00 GBP) only.

Choose one out of the three available types of account and indicate it in the Manual account opening form. On receipt of the well filled Account Setup Application Form, we will furnish you with the payment instructions on how to make available the Mandatory Initial Deposit (MID) required to make your preferred choice of personal account active and operational.

NB: Your fund is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the Two Point Nine million dollar given to you by Mr. Michael Rubens Bloomberg because the funds need to be liquidated by CO-OPERATIVE BANK as bank draft before its been remitted to your online bank account that you are set to open with us. This means that the above charges for opening an account with us cannot be deducted from the Two Point Nine Million Dollars and hence account opening fee must be provided by you before your fund can take effect for transfer. You are strictly advised to choose an account type listed on the online form application and we shall instruct you on how to make payment after you have sent us your correct information, kindly send us your info today. Account open fee is refundable upon request if you choose to close your online bank account with us any day. You are welcome to our customer oriented banking services. We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the duly filled account opening form from you.

NOTE: The Mandatory Minimum Initial Deposit (MID) belongs to you as the said funds will be made available in your account immediately the Account Activation Process is completed. This is also to enable the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) database to recognize your account as a personal account valid for receipt of the funds that have been donated to you.

We seek to provide services to some or all of these types of clients:

- Private Banking Clients.

- Expatriates.

- International Commercial Activities, such as Trading.

We aim at providing offshore planning for individual clients and companies to include the desire to:

- Maintain Privacy/Confidentiality.

- Avoid Bureaucracy.

- Reduce Costs.

- Protect Assets.

- Manage Risk.

- Enhance Assets.

You are welcome to our customer oriented banking services. We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the duly filled account opening form from you.

Thank you for choosing CO-OPERATIVE Private Bank P.l.c., our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service.

Always At Your Service.

Sincerely,

DANIEL C. GREENE

Director, Foreign Operations
CO-OPERATIVE PRIVATE BANK
#422386 by mettes Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:40 am
CO-OPERATIVE PRIVATE BANK P.L.C.

OUR REF: BLOOM-COOP/CD

BENEFICIARY NUMBER: 0020CF/US

Dear Valued Customer ,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail, the duly filed Account Setup Application Form which was submitted by you has been received and every information provided on it has proven satisfactory

Your Saving Offshore Account Setup request has therefore been queued for onward processing. You are required to make available the sum of One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty-five United Statue Dollars ($1,825.00 USD) as cost of activation for your preferred choice of account (Saving Offshore), the requested amount also serves as the Mandatory Initial Deposit (MID) required for the activation of any account which is in accordance with the regulations of the UNITED STATE Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Note that the Mandatory Initial Deposit will serve as your initial balance and will be made available to you for withdrawal once your account has been activated. It takes less than 48 hours to complete an account activation process.

Use the instructions below in remitting the Mandatory Initial Deposit via Bank Transfer/Deposit/Wire.

​Bank Name: SunTrust Bank

Full Name: Donna K Remann

Account Number: 1000272094656

Routing: 063102152

Swift Code: SNTRUS3A

Bank Address: 2691 Placida Rd. Grove City Florida 34224

It is imperative that you provide us with proof of payment once transfer has been completed for immediate confirmation and onward activation of your preferred choice of account. Note that this mode of remittance has been drafted in this manner due to your current location and this is done to cut down any form of delay.

* Bank account reported