Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422396 by AlanJones Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:34 am
Subject: IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM CARD.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

International Monetary Funds IMF.
European Bureau of Consular Affairs Department,
Geneva,Switzerland.
Contact person:Dr.Philip Edozie.
Tel;..234-8173212684.
Email: [email protected]

IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM CARD.

Sir/Madam.

The International Monetary Funds IMF European Head Office wishes to inform you that your IMF Compensation Grants ATM Card valued at USD2.5Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as uploaded by our Head Office in Switzerland through Union Bank of Switzerland UBS in your name and favor is awaiting urgent delivery from our African Regional Head Office here in Nigeria to your designated home and office address in your Country which you must reconfirm to me urgently in your next email,forward both our home or office address and your mobile line and copy of identifications to this my direct email ID ONLY in your next reply for proper response and actions: ([email protected] ) and call me on my direct mobile as thus: (234-8173212684)

Forward to me your delivery home/office address and your full names which I will use to ACTIVATE your IMF GRANTS ATM CARD readily available for cash withdrawals in any ATM Machine globally and very importantly send the DHL Cost Delivery fees from Nigeria to your Country as will be instructed in my next email through RIA Money Transfer,that is the only condition attached by the IMF in your Grants ATM Card as one of the chosen beneficiaries,don't contact my desk with your details if you don't send the will be stated DHL delivery fees payable to the DHL Head Office in Nigeria here as Cost On Delivery COD is not obtainable from Nigeria here as we agreed with them hence the reason for the shipment fees which is highly subsidized by IMF/DHL agreement.

Waiting for your email with details and your full names that I will use for the ATM Card Activation here prior to your shipment after you have sent the shipment fees which is non negotiable,call me on this direct line for more advice..234-8173212684.

Sincerely Yours.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
IMF African Regional Head Director,
Abuja,Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#424533 by AlanJones Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:54 am
From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs - [email protected]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr.Johnson Briggs the Private secretary to Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Finance/Budget and Payment in the Office of the Presidency here in Nigeria,i have a confidential memo to leak to you on your overdue payments which Mr.President have approved to be release/paid to you by Dr Edozie about own week ago now,please protect me and my job as am doing this because of GOD and humanity,i overheard my boss Dr.Edozie discussing with am America on how he will launder your approved funds through him into his account and they have concluded arrangement to that effect yesterday been Wednesday,if you can see that am writing to you from my my house this night and not from the office because of the sensitive nature of this hence i don't want to close my job here because if my boss find out that i leaked this to you i will be in the unemployment market the next day and i don't want that.

Last week Friday my boss was not in the office so i have to go through his desk and i find out that is is almost concluded in diverting your funds,i also saw your Payment Notice Gazette from Mr.President indicating that he should release your approved sum of USD4Million without delays but since he has another plans he sat on your funds and arranging how to divert it to his partners abroad instead of you the owner hence am tipping you off now to confront him by email or calling him on phone,tell him that you received a direct memo form Mr.President himself from this his email ID; [email protected] directing you to contact him for your payment which he is yet to comply to,forward to him this Presidential Payment Details as an evidence that Mr.President contacted you to that effect hence he will succumb immediately; Presidential Payment File Numbers; FGN/PRE/11000XX2021 and Payment Outing Code as thus; FGN/00011001CBNNGR2021.and Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD285,00..tell him that Mr.President forwarded you the above details and that he should release yoru approved funds to you without delays or you will report him to Mr.President immediately,he will ask fast knowing that you have all the details hence he will also be afraid to lose his job as well,and please NEVER you mention my name in anyway as am just helping you hence i will lose my job which i dont wan,contact him with the below email and telephone number and pretend as if i never tell you anything about this please as he will speedily release your funds to you and you thank me later and nothing is attached but i will welcome any show of appreciations from you.NOTE that this Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD285,00 is the ONLY money you will send through him which is obligatory hence if he ask you more than that dont send to him and tell him that you will report to Mr.President,is obligatory that you must pay that fees which is non negotiable as stated in your File Payment Letter from Mr.President.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
Director Of Finance/Budget And Audit
Office Of The Presidency.
Telephone; 2348173212684.
Email; [email protected]

Finally and once more NEVER you mention my name on this as you will just thank me after i don't want to lose my job,contact him as instructed and under 72hours he will speed up your payment once you mention your source of the information as from Mr.President.if you have any enquiries to make from me feel free to do that but i can only reply you towards evening time when i get to my house,like i said i need nothing from you as am trying to clear my conscience and for GOD as well,i saw your email that is how i got to contact you on this hence other details is with Dr.Edozie which he don't want to release your funds to you due to his greed.

Mr.Johnson Briggs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#431076 by AlanJones Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.
Tel. No.: +2348173212685

United Bank For Africa Plc.UBA.
Head Office: UBA House,Marina,Lagos.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Office Of Dr.Philip Edozie,Esq.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
Tel: 2348173212685.

Dear Customer.

Attn: Sir / Madam,

ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ADVICE NOTIFICATIONS.

I am Dr.Philip Edozie, the Executive Director Electronics /Swift And ATM Card Payment and Head of Payment Verification Unit of UBA Bank Nigeria PLC and in line with the instruction from the Nigerian presidency that your Accrued Interest sum of USD1.5Million One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only should be paid and released to you immediately from our bank instead of the principal sum which was withdrawn by the Federal Ministry of Finance on the Order of the Presidency last month hence we have obliged now to release your approved Accrued Interest sum as above without delays of which our bank have duly obliged as instructed for the payment today to you through your designated payment preference: UBA Bank ATM Debit Card or Swift Bank Wire Transfer/Certified Cashiers Cheque.

In the Year 2019 your contract / inheritance/Lottery sum funds was deposited with our bank by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) Funds Procurement department and after some period of time the money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury on the instructions of the Finance Minister, this was done because of the dubious act from the CBN Governor where they use beneficiaries money to make interest from deposit with local banks for short period of time including round tripping with your funds through the Forex Black Market thereby making a huge gain and interest with your funds without your knowledge as the rightful beneficiary and this has frustrated so many fund beneficiaries and also caused several delay from getting foreign beneficiaries paid their due sum.

But with the intervention of the Presidency this week Wednesday giving ZENITH Bank Plc of Nigeria the unanimous right to handle all foreign Accrued Interest payments as we have been directed to release to you your Accrued Interest funds as the case maybe,so far we have declared the sum of US$1.5M One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as your accrued interest and also approved this sum to be paid to you without any further delay which is your duly Accrued Interest funds It is my duty to verify your information and also ensure that the said amount is immediately allocated for payment in your name and favor: Your Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond Will Be Required From You To Gazette And Release this Funds To You by this bank and it is obtainable from our bank at a lower bank value rate which you will send to our bank prior to your immediate payment which is devoid of delays as the amount involved is not much.

NB: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND ADDRESS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR ACCRUED INTEREST FUNDS SUM OF USD 1.5 MILLION, TELEPHONE NUMBERS,YOU CAN AS WELL REACH ME ON MY DIRECT MOBILE AS THUS..2348173212684 FOR MORE ADVISE AND DETAILS.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Philip Edozie.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
{UBA Bank Nigeria Plc}
==================================================

This mail is from a staff of UBA Bank Plc. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. UBA Bank PLC and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email