Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422406 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 07:54:27 -0800
Subject: urgent

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, FALOMO- LAGOS, NIGERIA.

I wish to inform you that the members of the Contract Award Panel... chairman of the special committee for contract payment called the Contract Review and Verification Panel..NNPC, Debt Reconciliation Committee, Federal Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria...my very confidential endeavor to contact you over the release of your payment $45 Million United State Dollars we can get intimated...To commence this transaction in earnest, we will Incorporate your Company in our favour, with the Corporate Affairs Commission... empower your company to receive his contract sum of $45,000,000.00USD register your company as a category "A" contractor, with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)..transfer procedures in our country goes with what we call a vetting approval, which is a document that comes from the Federal Ministry of Justice, particularly the office of the Attorney General of our Federation. This vetting approval states the reason of every transfer from our country, and it is usually meant to satisfy all foreign governments.

kindly forward to us all your full contact information such as below;

Full Name;

Home and Office Address;

Occupation;

Banking information;

Copy of your Drival License ;

Tel;

Fax;

as we receive this information from you dir we can now proceed further.

Once again my good friend, you will never forget a friend such as my humble self after our successful transaction when we meet in your country, as we intend to after the transfer.

Urgent

Dr Fermin Pamin

Contract Funds Release Manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement