Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403813 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:47 am
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:34:42 +0100
Subject: MR DONALD TRUMP

I am MR,PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your ATM master Card brought back by the United Embassy from the government of USA in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of you ATM MASTER CARD sum of $50,Millions united states dollars So you are urgent advised to get back below information for immediate delivery of your

Full names ---
Phone line ---
Country -----
Age/sex -----
Home address:--

( [email protected] )
Accept my hearty congratulation again
Yours faithfully,
MR DONALD TRUMP
president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United State

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422411 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:35 am
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:56:13 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: MR DONALD TRUMP

--
FROM DESK OF MR DONALD TRUMP .YOUR LAST NOTICE. Re: Hello Dear ,Your FundThe Sum Of $20,Million united states dollars I am MR,PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your ATM master Card brought back by the United Embassy from the government of USA in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of you ATM MASTER CARD sum of $20,Millions united states dollars So you are urgent advised to get back below information for immediate of your delivery

Full names ---
Phone line ---
Country -----
Age/sex -----
Home address:--

PLEASE SEND SMS +1-202 770 3954
( [email protected] )
Accept my hearty congratulation again
Yours faithfully,
MR DONALD TRUMP
president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United State

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!