Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422434 by AlanJones Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hello
Tel. No.: +22890373977

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response to my mail and I appreciate that a lot. I believe my contact with you is of divine intervention because I have done a series of research and prayers before contacting you and I believe this business will bring us together as good friends forever.

Besides, I am here and will be monitoring everything until you confirm the funds in your ATM Card, just believe that you are dealing with a brother ok. You will know more about me if you will be willing to have this with me; I got your contact when I was searching for someone that would be reliable enough to handle this for me with a plain heart.

To refresh your memory, this transaction is all about one of my bank's customer who died in 2015, the bank has made frantic effort to trace any of his relative for the claims of this his remaining balance with The bank without success, it was after this that I decided to look for a reliable person who can have this done with me without such person sitting on the fund when it is transferred to the person's ATM card which the bank will issue to him or her.

I am very sure of the smooth and transfer of this fund into your ATM VISA CARD with your transparency, it Might interest you to know that I am deeply in this deal, I cannot begin any deal in the bank without a successfully accomplishing it, so am concrete sure that this deal will be handled in the most legitimate Manner with your absolute assistance.

This transaction is a risk free transaction and there will not be any problem at all, it is just an inheritance which is done anywhere in the world, assuming that this dead man is a true relation of yours ,will you allow his fund to go in vain while you know about such? It is legal and I am assuring you and will always assure that you will not encounter any problem in this transaction; I have closed all supposed loop holes so we don't have any problem at all.

Be assured that I come to you with a pure heart without any ill intention, I only want to share this opportunity with you and maintain a long time relationship. I know that this offer will be a surprise to you as we never met before, and i am deeply sorry if I have in any manner disturbed your privacy, please forgive this unusual manner of contacting you but this particular transaction is of exceptional to all what i know you are taking it to be and very private nature.

However, what I want you to do is stand as the next of kin to the deceased to claim these funds while I will supply you with all necessary information the bank might need to prove that you are the legitimate next of kin to the late depositor.

You must understand that in the banking industry chances or opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die, what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good free monies are made Within and among the bankers.

To explain myself properly, I am not a board member and of course, I am not part of the owners of the bank and I am not rich. Therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the most foolish-man that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, we do not see anything wrong.

I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together. You are a human being and you can draw your own judgment from the above explanations. I will be entitled to 50% of the Total amount while you will have 50% for presenting yourself to our bank as the next of kin to this fund.

This is why I contacted you believing that you will keep this to yourself only as nobody in the bank here knows about this and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. What i will do is to present your name to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased while i will instruct you on how to write to the bank officially for the release of the fund to you through ATM VISA CARD. Since i am here, i will secretly perfect everything about it.

I can also assure you maturely here that I have all that will qualify you as his next of kin and all shall be provided to you by me on the bank's demand for any. Please I will need your assurance that we shall Execute this with utmost secrecy and that you will not cheat me out when the fund is finally transferred to your nominated bank account. Note that I have agreed to give you 50% of the total fund as Soon as the fund is transferred to your account, while 50% will be for me.

Your swift response will be appreciated in this regard. Once more, its great dealing with you, This is my private telephone number +228 90 373 977

Yours

Mr.Darin Prix

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#422555 by mettes Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:55 am
Next scripted reply

Dear xxx,

Thanks for your response,please i would like to hear from you because we have to build trust to each other first before putting you in contact with our bank.

However since we are not meeting each other for the very first time, I decided to scan and send a copy of my international passport for you to know who you are dealing with as well as an establishment of trust because every business is built on the altar of trust,without trust it is impossible to achieve success.

On the contrary before we proceed, I will want you to reassure me the following so that I will know your position before I put you in contact with our bank where these funds are being deposited. You can understand that the funds in question are a very huge amount in essence that both of us have to be very careful and be sure of what we are doing. My major concern is to find out that you will not Double-Cross me at the end of this transaction based on the fact that you will have upper hand than me in this transaction because our bank will be dealing with you directly believing that you are the rightful beneficiary while I will always be there to guide and direct you properly on what to do or say at all time until success become reality.

My Dear Friend, my questions are:

1, Could you maintain the secrecy needed for the success of this business?

2, your own share of the fund is 50% of the total fund after successful transfer of the fund into your ATM Card, do you agree because I don't want any trouble at the end?

3, I hope you will not sit upon this fund or indulge in any form of blackmail once this fund is under your custody?

As soon as you give me a positive assurance to the above questions, I will believe in you and will not delay to prepare a Letter of Application for fund claim introduction letter which you will submit to our bank Foreign Remittance Department to enable our bank proceed with the fund transfer through your ATM card.

Awaits your urgent response with a copy of your passport or identity card .

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mr.Darin Prix.
#423101 by mettes Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:50 am
Dear xxx,

Thanks for your response, I must let you know that I am fully aware that you may not be related to my late client, but since you bear the same last name with him, that is what qualifies you for that claim, which is my main reason for contacting you for this transaction.

The inheritance fund amount is $7.5 Million dollars, I will like you to send me your picture and any of your valid ID card to enable me send you the fund claim application form which you will print and sign then re-send to our bank here where the funds was deposited by my late client before he died to enable this transaction commence officially.

Meanwhile, my spirit tells me that you could be trusted and I am willing to work in this transaction with you. I would like you to start up the process that is opening up communication with the bank, I shall come to your country as soon as the fund is approved and transferred to your designated account for the sharing. I requested you send to me the followings immediately to enable me commence with the preliminary formalities and which is to write your letter of recommendation and attestation to the probate court recommending you as the next of kin to our late customer and the depositor of the fund with our bank.

Send to me immediately the listed below;

1.. Your full names:
2.. Full address:
3.. Age:
4.. Occupation:
5.. Telephone Number:
6.. Passport copy or any valid ID:

I will be waiting to receive this information immediately so that I can commence with the process of the transaction immediately and be rest assured that this is a great and once in a lifetime opportunity which we can't afford to miss. This is a beneficial business transaction that will surely make us rich but you have to keep every detail of the business secret between us. If you have any question about this transaction which confuses you, please do ask me to explain it to you. Upon the receipt of the above listed I shall send you the application Form.

I will be waiting.

Best Regards,
Mr.Darin Prix
#423103 by mettes Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:52 am
Attn:xxx,

Thank you very much for your willingness to help me champion in this business with me and was grateful to God for your understanding in this transaction. This application arrange it with your data and send it to the email address Contact the director BIA BANK PLC LOME TOGO BANK ATM VISA CARD BANK WORLD ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.The ATM MASTER EXPRESS CARD we are happy to inform you that your inheritance. BANK ATM VISA amount some huge amount of money.that the money in question is huge, so we must be very careful and make sure that we're doing before you start.credited to your name through the ATM Visa electronic card with the help of The Bank Department has issued the New ATM CARD and the Bank the director of the BIA BANK NEW ATM CARD

express world service for details and guidelines on how to submit your step within 72 hours. office so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM VISA CARD for immediate delivery to you does not have to know that I am the one, given all the information about our latest clients, At the same time you should follow my tips to achieve our goal, any letter

Contact Mrs. Helen L. Micheal directly for Guidelines on how to Submit of your insurance clearance ATM VISA CARD I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together. You are a human being and you can draw your own judgment from the above explanations. I will be entitled to 50% of the Total amount while you will have 50% for presenting yourself to our bank as the next of kin to this fund.Contact person: Mrs. Helen L. Micheal
Email address: - [email protected]

will be for you. Will be glad to hear from you anytime you hear from the Bank, so I advise you on what to do next. Thank you and God bless our families, With respect,

Mr.Darin Prix
#423272 by mettes Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:23 am
Reply from "the bank"

DEAR xxx,

THIS BANK WISHES TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER OF CLAIM INTENT IN GOOD ORDER. THE DETAILS AFTER WORKING OUT THE MODALITIES ON OUR OFFICIAL PROVIDED URGENT ANSWER BIA BANK

THANKS FOR YOUR MAXIMUM CO-OPERATION.

MRS. HELEN L. MICHEAL
MANAGER ATM VISA CARD DEPARTMENT
INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER

Followed by:
ATTN: xxx,

I AM THE DIRECTOR OF THE BIA BANK PLC ATM VISA CARD BANK ATM MASTER EXPRESS CREDIT CARD WAS CONTRACTED AND POWERED BY GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.THE ATM MASTER EXPRESS CARD WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INHERITANCE. THE LATEST CLIENTS AMOUNT SOME HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.THE BIA BANK PLC WAS CREDITED TO YOUR NAME THROUGH THE ATM VISA ELECTRONIC CARD WITH THE HELP OF THE BIA BANK WAS CREDITED TO YOUR NAME THROUGH THE ATM VISA ELECTRONIC CARD WITH THE HELP OF THE BIA BANK DEPARTMENT OF LOME-TOGO, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INHERITANCE.CLIENTS AMOUNT BEEN SELECTED BY OFFICE

YES YOUR NAMES HAVE THE LATEST CLIENTS. I WAS AUTHORIZED TO DELIVER A ATM VISA CARD TO YOUR STEP WITHIN 72 HOURS. OFFICE EMAIL BACK FOR MORE DETAILS.FILL THE INFORMATION COMPLETE AND SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY

1.. YOUR FULL NAMES:..............
2.. FULL ADDRESS:.......................
3.. AGE:.........................................
4.. OCCUPATION:............................
5..TELEPHONE NUMBER :.....................
6.. PASSPORT COPY OR ANY VALID ID:..........................

INITIATED/CONSTITUTED BY THE BIA BANK PLC OR DEPARTMENT OFFICE BIA BANK PLC AND PARIS CLUB DUE TO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON WITHIN THE TRANSFER.A MEETING WAS HELD LAST WEEK AS TO THE PROBLEM SURROUNDING THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUND,

AND AFTER ALL DELIBERATION THE PANEL AGREEMENT WAS TO LOAD YOUR FUND INTO A WORLDWIDE ACCESSIBLE ATM VISA CARD BY WORLD BANK INJUNCTION WITH OFFICE BIA BANK PLC EU. I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE. THE BANK DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUED THE NEW ATM CARD AND THE BANK HAVE MAKE THE NEW ACTIVATION OF ALL YOUR FUND IN THE NEW ATM CARD WHICH WE HAVE APPROVED TO YOUR NAME MY DEAR ALL YOUR FUND IS ACTIVATED IN

THE NEW ATM CARD AND WE SHALL SEND TO YOU THE NEW ATM CARD HAVE CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH THE BELOW COURIER SERVICES COMPANIES AND THEIR DELIVERY TIME IS STATED BELOW. 1. UPS=48HRS 2. FEDEX=72HRS 3. DHL=4DAYS,ATM VIA ONLINE INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.WE HAVE WAITED FOR YOU TO GET IN CONTACT WITH US FOR YOUR ATM VISA CARD WITH THE TOTAL SUM OF BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO ASK FOR THE CLAIM OF (US$7,500,000.00) MILLION DOLLARS WITH YOUR REPUTABLE BANK. THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT WITH YOUR BANK VAULT WHICH YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR FUND AT ANY ATM MACHINE IN YOUR LOCATION

WORLDWIDE, WITH MAXIMUM DAILY LIMIT AMOUNT OF USD $10,000(FIFTEEN THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) HENCE YOU ARE WILLING TO CLAIM YOUR INHERITANCE FUND. ATM VISA CARD.SEND YOU THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS TOGETHER WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER TO ENABLE YOU TRACK AND MONITOR YOUR ATM PARCEL VIA ONLINE SO THAT YOU WILL BE AWARE IMMEDIATELY THE PARCEL ARRIVES YOUR COUNTRY FOR PICK UP/ COLLECTION'S.

YOUR SAFETY IS 100% GUARANTEED.
THANKS FOR YOUR MAXIMUM CO-OPERATION.

MRS. HELEN L. MICHEAL
INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER
#423420 by mettes Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:02 pm
ATTN: xxx,

DATE: 10 / 2 /2021

STUDY THE ATTACHED BANK REQUIREMENTS WITH THE PAYMENT APPLICATION/PROCESSING FEES OF $650 ONLY TO BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO THE INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME: OBIAKU CHUKWUKA BETRAND

ADDRESS:13 JANVIER,LOME TOGO

CITY: LOME

AMOUNT/ 650

PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM,FORWARD THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO US HERE AS SOON AS YOU MAKE IT TO ENABLE US COMMENCE YOUR TRANSFER WITHOUT DELAY. NOTE THAT THE USE OF AN INTERMEDIARY,AGENT OR MIDDLE MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS WHICH MAY JEOPARDIZE YOUR TRANSFERS.WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COOPERATION TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MRS. HELEN L. MICHEAL

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTERM