Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422471 by AlanJones Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INFORMATION
Tel. No.: +16692252402

Dear Beneficiary

Here's wishing that the new year will bring joy, love, peace, and happiness to you. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2021. Happy New Year to you and your family! My name is James M. Murray (New Director, United States Secret Service). President Donald Trump has appointed me (James M. Murray) as the 26th Director of the United States Secret Service on May 1, 2019. However, acting in my capacity as the Director of the United States Secret Service, I am pleased to inform you that full clearance has been granted for the release of the full payment of your approved nominee beneficial payment valued at the sum of $10,500,000.00. The reference numbers for your approved nominee beneficial payment of $10,500,000.00 is as follows:

Exclusive Reference Identification Number: IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/2021
Vide Transaction No: WHA/EUR/202
Transfer Allocation No: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US
Password: 2236
Pin Code: 78569
Certificate of Merit No: 104
Release Code No: 0876
Immediate Telex Confirmation No: 222568
Secret Code: XXTN014

Please take note that your payment has been approved and authorized for immediate release and transfer into your bank account via the Bank of America BANK. For your confirmation, we have authorized the Bank of America to deduct all supposed fees associated with the fund transfer from the Principal value of the $10,500,000.00 before transferring the balance to your designated bank account via SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer. Please take note that this deduction will be made possible through processing of a "Waiver Clearance Certificate" for a fee of $980.00 ONLY. Hence, you are advised to raise the fee of $980.00 USD.

Please ensure that you confirm the details of your receiving bank account for the release of your $10,500,000.00, as well as your personal details via email as soon as you have received this message to ( MR. JIMMY JOHNSON Director Bank of America Salinas California USA. Tel: 1 669 225 2402 Email: [email protected])

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT!

Yours Sincerely,

James M. Murray
Director, United States Secret Service
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement