Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422485 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:28 am
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:03:45 -0800 (PST)
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: "Capt Mark Kitchens" <[email protected]>
Subject: newsletter dated 10-03-34

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Good day to you, this message Might put you in utmost surprise however, It's just my extreme need for partnership with you, my former partner died on Covid-19. That made me contact you for this transaction. I was among the peacekeeping Army in Afghanistan and I am serving in Iraq at the moment. My name is Mark Kitchens, From New York City, United States.

I want to move US$16.450 Million to your country for my business investment, please have it in mind that nothing will go wrong on this transaction. We shall process the documentation legally before the fund gets to your country. Already, the French Courier Company helped me move the fund from Afghanistan to Indonesia through my former partner who died on Covid-19, at the moment the fund is deposited with a Finance Company in Indonesia before the lockdown.

I will be retired from service by next year, kindly initiate a business ideas where this funds can be invested in your company, or in any profitable business venture initiative in your country, between us in the ratio of 80/20 division if you agreed with me, while we keep US$50 Thousand aside for any expenses that comes during the transaction and after the transaction.

Please contact me through this email/ [email protected] for more details.

Expecting your quick response as quick as possible

Respectfully yours
Capt Mark Kitchens,
Email: [email protected]

Note: if you found this message in your junk/spam, please contact your internet service provider.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement