Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422559 by Basil Brush Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 pm
Date: 21 Jan 2021, 18:55
Subject: HI

Hi compliments; nice profile here. I am Ms. Kartinie Thinie

Date: 22 Jan 2021, 10:56
Subject: DEAR TELL ME EVERY THING ABOUT YOU

Hello My Dear,
How are you today? I will like to thank you for honoring my message thanks, I am a woman that has seen life and also been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter any well but is good to know each other once age, color or achievement is involve in humans life there most be differences , But i think what matters in every once life is nothing but Love Care and expression in any bodies life for better tomorrow,

This is the Most Important thing in this life , Although to me the most beautiful things created by God is never seen and is only felt in the heart, I have been a hardworking woman all my life even before gotten married, Anyway My name is Miss. Kartinie Thinie, 36 years old from Dubai, and i was born in Abu Dhabi ( United Arab Emirates ) UAE in a city called the second largest city of UAE, And i Studied Banking in UAE University where i Obtained my PHD in Banking and Finance by the grace of God and i am working in Emirate Investment bank.

I was married before but my Ex Husband got married to another woman because of my banking work , Which caused our divorce, but is okay since he has accused me of giving much attention to my work than him (being so busy with my Banking work ) accounting / auditing, that i was not having much time with him, but he refused to Understood that i was pursing a goal, Although I told him that soon i would resign so that we will have enough time for each others but he was impatient with me while he knows me like that even before he got married with me, but is over between us now, I am now free and happy because I have everything i need in life to continue living and that is the reason why I am thinking of relocating to another place or country to get into investment and maybe to own a small company which i can be reliable to manage enough of myself since he got married to another person,

Dear can you tell me more about yourself too ? I will like to know you better, What you are really doing for a living and your position in your work if you don't mind, And your marital status with your pictures and country of origin
I am waiting to hear from you soon
Yours sincerely
Ms Kartinie Thinie

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement