Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422718 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:37 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 07:59:33 +0100
Subject: letter from the office of the 46th president of America Joseph
Robinette Biden Jr

United States Department of the Treasury
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

letter from the office of the 46th president of America Joseph Robinette Biden Jr

My name is Janet Yellen, I am a veteran economic policy maker, I also served as head of the Council of Economic Advisors under Clinton and became the first woman to chair the Federal Reserve, the U.S. central bank, in 2014. My monetary policy and leadership at the Fed are credited with helping the U.S. economy recover after the housing market crashed in 2008. If confirmed, I also would be the first woman to lead the Treasury since its inception in 1789, and also be the only person in history to have led all three major economic agencies of the executive branch: The Treasury, the Federal Reserve and the CEA. I am very versatile in transaction details, and having been appointed the TREASURY SECRETARY OF UNITED STATES,

You happen to be my first concern and we are using this platform to promise the entire world that this administration will change the world for the better, You have been guaranteed and assured that your transaction is 100% safe and legal, Your funds will HIT your bank account or bitcoin wallet in no minutes after you have completed all pending request , demanded by the world bank .

THE PRESDENT Joe Biden also acknowledged how discrimination against somany people “often overlaps with other forms of prohibited discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race or disability” transactions and beneift from the united nations to beneficaries, The united state president has promised to establish a strong monitoring team, who will handling all beneficary financial complaints.

GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF MR JAMES ANDERSON { SHARK TRADES FUNDS} and be rest assured of a successful transaction, CONTACT HIM WITH BELOW DETAILS

EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +229-65424934
BACKUP EMAIL: [email protected]

PLEASE DISREGARD ANY OTHER EMAIL YOU ARE RECEIVING ANYWHERE, THEY ARE ALL RELATED TO SCAMS, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER, GO AHEAD AND CONTACT JAMES ANDERSON AND FOLLOW ALL HIS INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU DO THAT AND MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT US BACK ONCE YOU ARE HAVE COMPLETED THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU TO FORESEE TO THE SAFE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.

OFFICE OF THE TREASURY SECRETARY
JANET YELLEN

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement