Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422802 by Basil Brush Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 27 Jan 2021, 15:44
Subject: Complements of the Seasons.

Hello Complements of the Seasons.
A Request For Partnership.
I am particularly happy dealing with a person of your caliber who knows what international business is all about. This business is purely based on trust and it's 100% risk free business and I understand your willingness to assist me in actualizing this deal. As I told you in my first email, all I need from you is a confirmation that you can handle this deal in question, and then all the details will be given to you as we progress. My name is Mr.Smith Douglas, a Vault Manager with a Private Security Firm in Ghana. Having worked with this security company for the past 18 Years with dedication and having nothing to write home about. Hence I have to package this deal for our betterment.
There is this UNCLAIMED Consignments/Boxes Deposited in our Company's Vault for the past 15 years ago, and nobody has ever shown up for the claims and collection till date. Having made inquiry and investigation why these Consignments/Boxes has not been claimed by their depositors/Owners I discovered they are late/dead for the past 10 year ago, no forwarding contact Addresses of these depositors/Owners and every effort to locate any of his surviving relatives or close family members proof abortive.
Few Months ago, the Management and board of directors resolved to dispose All Unclaimed Consignments/Boxes that has exceeded the period of 6year without it depositor coming for claims and collection be dislodged from the Vault and disposed, So as to create space to accommodate incoming Boxes. Actually, Many Consignments were dislodged from the Vault for disposal but being the Vault Manager, I decided to know the contents of these boxes. After scanning these few Consignments electronically, I discovered their contents to be fiscal cash running into Millions of United States of American Dollars.
It may interest you to note that none of the staff or management of our company know anything relating to this development till date, I contacted you believing that you could be of assistance and help me to legally secure and claim these Trunk Boxes from our company for further delivery to your country. While I join you in your country to Disburse/Share the proceeds of the Consignments/ Boxes 50% / 50% with you.
Should you need to see the copies of the deposit Documents covering these Boxes issued to the late depositor by the management of our company, I will not hesitate to present them to your perusal and study. Kindly forward your full contact Address, direct Telephone, cell phone and fax numbers known to me. I can guarantee you that if only you give me a chance and cooperate with me within the next fourteen (14) working days from today the consignment will be released and delivered to your doorstep in your country. I know how to handle this and immediately after the completion of this transaction I will personally destroy and delete every information leading to the completion of this transaction. This is to assure you that I will not leave any traces.
Best Regards.
Smith Douglas.
Manager Vault/Storage Dept.

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement