Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422822 by FishyMails Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:18:43 -0800
Subject: You have a humanitarian donation

This is a personal email directed to you. I won $533 million Mega Millions jackpot on Friday, April 13, 2018 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND USD to you as part of our own charity.

I believe that this wonderful opportunity came to me from God and i cannot keep it to myself alone, Your contact was submitted to me by Google Management Team, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winner and all you have to do is get back to my private email ([email protected]) for further informations on how to claim.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see our interview and send your response back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

I await your urgent response

Good-luck,
Mr. Richard Wahl

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement