Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423692 by FishyMails Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:15 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +17208633002
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:03:26 +0100
Subject: Your Swift Reply Will Be Appreciated..

To Beneficiary Email I'D,

There is good news, as I am very pleased to bring it to your notice today. Based on the meeting held today with the World Health Organization (WHO), World Bank and Google Alphabet Inc, a new office which is called "Quality Service" was setup for a possible task force concerning the pandemic of (COVID-19) which is ravaging the entire countries of the world today, as we are pleased to Congratulate you as a beneficiary of our humanitarian individual Containment Relief Trust Fund (C.C.R.T.F) freewill support during this hard times to fight the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic lockdown, which your email account was selected for a Donation support of $7,600,000.00 USD to you for charity and community medical support to the less privileged in your community, as this measure was considered due to the high magnitude of this very painful aggravation of the pandemic of the Coronavirus which is raging the countries of the world, which its impact continue to evolve and develop.

Please your swift reply towards this notification will be highly appreciated to us for more information for your collection of your fund which is to be processed and released to you under the maximum hour of 48 hours, please contact me back with your direct phone number and your bank account information where you will want your fund to be credited into for you via email address here for urgent attention: [email protected]

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,

Mr. Floyd Edgar,
Payment Controller Officer,
Quality Service Settlement Reconciliation Unit,
World Health Organization/World Bank New York City Complex.
Direct Line: 1 (720) 863-3002
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#423872 by FishyMails Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +17208633002 +14703285006
Date: 2021-02-24 2:54:46 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Your Swift Reply Will Be Appreciated..

Dear Beneficiary,

Thank you very much for your urgent email response towards my earlier email to you for confirming the validity of your email address in respect to my organization humanitarian Containment Relief Trust Fund (C.C.R.T.F) donation support notification to you, and which I must let you know that your response is really appreciated.

But all the same I know that my previous email definitely come to you as a surprise or look to you as a joke, but my dear brother Nathan Morris, I want you to know that is not a joke and can never be, because is simply reality, as you have to feel free to contact the paying bank. And I want you to know that my organization WHO $7,600,000.00 USD Containment Relief Trust Fund (C.C.R.T.F) freewill donation support to you is nothing but true, and be rest assured that you stand no risk at all as this is 100% percent true, and for source and verification please see the links below. As you can read more about the tremendous good work of WHO's fight against the global novel coronavirus pandemic in particular strengthening developing countries health systems, by viewing the link below:

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... 019/donate

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... rs/funding

So feel free as you stand no risk of any kind as I can assure you that. I am a Christian and I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive this donation to help in fighting this great enemy called corona virus in your region, you must be a God fearing individual, because I believe that good things like this only happens to those people who believes in God in faith and in truth. Attached here is my WHO woking identity card, and your ("WHO's Donation Certificate of Merit") of this fund, which is the proof of this fund and which you are to make contact with to the paying bank which is Synchrony Financial Bank, which I am sending to you for your perusal and record purposes.

So please find below the paying bank contact information and have them contacted at once, explain yourself to the director through email and also give her a call for fast communication, make sure you do that immediately you finish reading this message so that your transfer will be the first to be attended to today or first thing tomorrow morning. Also make sure you follow every necessary instruction by them which will enable them to see to your fund transfer and in getting it completed to you on time. Ensure you work with them in good faith and honesty, sky will be your limit, as I willingly can assure you that.

Contact person: Mr. Roy A. Guthrie,
Executive Chairman of the Board
Synchrony Bank, & Former Executive CEO of Renovate
America Inc., & Former President & Chief Financial
Officer of Discover Financial Services, Inc.
Private Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (470) 328-5006

As soon as you have him contacted on the email address keep me updated. Note they don't work weekend days Saturday and Sunday, they work M-F, 8 am, to 5 pm. CST. And, all voicemail's will receive responses by the next business day. But you can contact on email today and give him a call after you have send him an email. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you and may the good lord bless your heart to be a blessing and support to your family and your society this challenging time of this painful epidemic of coronavirus, as soon as this donation gets to you.

I await your next reply my dear in Christ' name, Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Floyd Edgar.
Payment Controller Officer,
Quality Service Settlement Reconciliation Unit,
World Health Organization/World Bank New York City Complex.
Direct Line: 1 (720) 863-3002
Email: [email protected]
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.