Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423898 by FishyMails Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:37 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 05:13:06 +0000
Subject: Calvary greetings my beloved one in Christ,reply urgently for details

May the all-mighty God be with you and i pray for him alone to give you the inspiration to use this donation offer wisely on my behalf in they fear of God.

My name is Pastor Evans Lawson; I am a dying man who has decided to donate what I have to charity homes through you. You may be wondering why I chose you., your e-mail Address was given to me in Dream by the Holy Spirit of God why i have been fasting Praying to God to give /provide for me a God-fearing person., that is why i contacted you with your e-mail given to me in Dream i believe you are choose by God to work for him with full heart and humility with this fund.

About my person. I am 79 years old man and was diagnosed for cancer about 3 years ago, i worship with the Praise Center Ministry. My story is that i was in a missionary work to United states after completion of my mission work i develop cancer of the liver i have tried so much in various ways to be cured but all effort was helpless
That was how i got this illness in the last two years ago I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have Suffered to charity through you as Directed by God for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my hard-earned funds inappropriately. I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins because He is a merciful God .

I Want to let You know that I will be going in for Cancer surgery and I pray that if I survive It I will come down to your country and glorify they lord with you but if i did not survive it don't cry for me only what you will do is to help me do this charity work so that my mind will be at rest even in the Grave. I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of GBP40,000,000.00 to charity homes through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, fatherless less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows and beggars.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve a rest for now because of my cancer. Presently, I have informed my lawyer though he is not in UK now, I have told him about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through any one i am going to provide. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use these funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Please be serious about this mail that i sent to you and make sure that this money gets to you, because if you neglect this fund, the government will take over this money, i mean the greedy ones that don't know how i suffered to make my money will eat this money that i have willed to you. Just believe me and keep this transaction to yourself, i know it will be hard for someone to believe this but try it, is a blessing to you.

After my fasting and praying I was able to pick up three emails and i also willed some money to them all, they have all received this fund, two of them came all the way from Australia and that two from Australia are here with me as i am writing this mail to you now in the hospital with my lap top, they have received their own fund i willed to them and they are here to pray for me, they came since last week and they will be going back by Thursday back to their country,

They are praying seriously for me and they said that when they got my first email regarding this will, they were surprise about the fund that i willed to them till they received it, one of them told me that the money i willed to him solved so many problems for him, I told them that is the will of God. I want you to do according to the bank instructions please i beg you in the name of our Lord Jesus, and make sure you get this fund transferred to you, as soon as you receive this fund try and get in touch with me, because i will also like you to visit me here in the hospital for some prayers too so that i can be able to know you and see you face to face.

I have authorized My Account Officer in Lloyd's Bank London were i have account to transfer the sum of [GBP40,000,000.00]left in my account to you. I am in the hospital with my lap top computer emailing you.

Please use GBP 20,000,000.00 from this money for your investment, and give GBP20,000,000.00 to any charity home in your country and pray for me too is from my heart and also get back to me as soon as you receive this fund. please contact my account Officer at the Bank with the banking information of Lloyd's Bank London United Kingdom with their email address stated bellow:

Account Officer Contact Name : Mr John E Bothof/Mr George Culmer
Bank Address : 98 Victoria Street, London - City of London, Greater London
Contact Email : [email protected]

My dear i kindly advise you to contact this bank as i will let them to know more of you , so that the procession and transfer of this fund will commence .this my account officer you know before but you never meet with the Banking Requirement

Note: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish God want Me to Do due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

update me as soon you contact the bank and please always try to pray for me .
Your God has remembered you. is for humanity.

My warmest Regards
Pastor Evans Lawson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement