Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423917 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:02 pm
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 23:11:16 -0300 (ART)
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: DC

I'm Lady Mrs.Jill Tracy Biden and I'm written to inform you about your CASHIER
CHECK AND BANK DRAFT brought by the United States Embassy from the government
of United States Of America in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of
US $2.5 millions US dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Wednesday being 20th of January 2021, as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your email address

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully
from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Joseph R. Biden and you will have to pay the sum of $300 only before your CASHIER CHECK AND BANK DRAFT will deliver to you on Thursday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Monday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.
So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today
for immediate effect of your delivery.
Note: that the $300 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance. However, according to our agreement with the U.S.A Government.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement