Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423934 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:18 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:06:11 +0100

Attention: Sir/Madam,

After our board meeting with United Nation/United States Government/European Parliament they instructed us to release your Compensation Fund through or ATM Master Card or Bank to Bank Wire Transfer immediately you provide your full information listed below.

Indicate your preferable option. Bank Transfer takes 48 to 72 working hours while ATM Card Delivery takes 5 to 6 working days. Endeavour to keep your payment reference number very confidential. Provide the following for your respective payment options.

EFT Bank Transfer Details ............. MasterCard Debit ATM Card!.............

Your Name and Surname: --------- C,-- Your Name and Surname:---------

Contact Phone Number:------------ H,-- Residential Address:----------------

Your Bank Name:--------------------- E,-- Or work Address:--------------------

Account Number:-------------------- Q,-- Country City/Province Code:-----

Branch Code:-------------------------- U,-- Contact Phone Number:----------

Swift; Code: --------------------------- E,-- I.D Or Pass Port Copy;--------------

Your Occupation: -------------------- S’—Your Occupation: ------------------

I wait for your urgent respond for the claims of your fund. All legal documents will be release to you before your US$50.5M will be transfer into your bank account or ATM Master Card.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Richard Douglas
Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
United Nations Fund's Remittance

NOTE : If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your
Internet Provider.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement