Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398117 by AlanJones Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:27 am
From: Ghana National Central Bureau of Interpol - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED URGENTLY.
Tel. No.: +233203110026

Ghana National Central Bureau of Interpol
Fraud Compensation Committee
Headquarters, 37 Osu Street
Accra Ghana,
Office Tel +233 (203-110-026

Attention Beneficiary,

This message is coming to you from the office of the Chief Superintendent And Director of Interpol Ghana Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei. The INTERPOL in 1958 and operated its National Central Bureau (NCB) in Accra. NCB Accra or INTERPOL Accra is a unit of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Ghana Police Service with staff strength of Seventeen (17) comprising Police Officers of different ranks. The INTERPOL is put in place to fight against cyber crimes and cases of money laundering or fraud.

I hope and believe that this notification meets you in a very good, peaceful and healthy state of mind. We the INTERPOL and the National Central Bureau (NCB) in Accra, Ghana in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies in your country have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you've been a victim to cyber crime and you have been involved in some illegal transactions, That in recent years our great continent is not like these, we want to maintain a good relationship with all foreign Beneficiaries that has been Helping Children from War Countries in Africa, The African Union have gathered some information on how some People divert funds that belongs to Beneficiary's that has been helping refuges from War Countries, most especially children from Sudan, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Rwanda, Democratic Republic Of Congo. Due to the irregularities that have erupted in our Country, the Financial Institutions Invited the Ghana Chief Custom Controller, and the Minister of Finance of Ghana, the Minister of Finance of Togo and the Minister of Finance of Benin Republic to have a round table meeting which took place at the Presidential Villa with his Excellency President Nana Akufo-Addo , At the Ghana House of Parliament.

And as the Chief Superintendent And Director of Interpol Ghana, I am contacting you today to inform you that we discovered your information from the hands of arrested criminals whom we got in the African Bank trying to shift your fund to their Partners who will share the fund with them. After they were arrested and tortured ( Mr David Usman Shehu) confessed that him and his group have scammed you a lot and he used the money to build the Ramada Resort Hotel which therefore belongs to you, that he and his Partner diverted a lot of your money which a refugee Boy Brought to the Bank to transfer to you as his Beneficiary and his part of the money he used to Build a Hotel, Named Ramada Resort Hotel in Nungua cocoa beach road Accra Ghana and the Hotel is one of the Biggest Hotel in this Country. Meanwhile this case has been brought to my desk for the past three weeks, ( Mr David Usman Shehu ) Confessed how he has scammed you and other Beneficiaries, So i have charged them to Court long ago since Mr David Usman Shehu made this confession.

The reason why we are contacting you is to give this information to you. I can understand how you will feel, that is why we have made up our mind to stand on your behalf here to make sure that you achieve all the best and in turn have full claim to this Hotel of yours without any hitch along the line but, please do not center your mind on anything that will frustrate all my effort so far, I know the reason why you have not receive all your money here, the reason behind it is that you fell into a wrong hands before but this time around I want to assure you that you can count on me as you must know that 'confidence and trust' is the key to every expected success. I strongly believe that if you can trust me and always reason together with me, soon there will be a very big smile in our faces, All I want you to do is to pray and put your trust in God because with him all things are possible and be rest assured that this Hotel will be confirmed and declared yours by the court.

"I Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei" have all the Evidence against those Criminals, I will personally stand here to make sure that you get that Ramada Resort Hotel Back as your own, because they have already made it clear that the Hotel was built with your money and that of other foreign beneficiaries.

Please be informed that the final case shall come up again in the Supreme Court of Justice, Please pray for me and I believe with all the Evidence with me I will personally make sure that you get the Hotel Back.
I want you to kindly send to me all your Full details for proper presentation at the Court for clarification.

The hotel was shutdown by the Government after the suspicion arouse and it will be reopened after the court confirms the rightful owner.

Get back to me as soon as you can and give me an urgent call for further instruction on what to do.

Regards,
Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei
Chief Superintendent
And Director of Interpol Ghana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#423978 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:45 am
From: Ghana National Central Bureau of Interpol - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED URGENTLY.
Tel. Nos.: +2333032210036 & +233505223108

Ghana National Central Bureau of Interpol
Fraud Compensation Committee
Headquarters, 37 Osu Street
Accra Ghana,
Office Tel +233- (303-2210-036

Attention Beneficiary.

This message is coming to you from the office of the Chief Superintendent And Director of Interpol Ghana Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei. The INTERPOL in 1958 and operated its National Central Bureau (NCB) in Accra. NCB Accra or INTERPOL Accra is a unit of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Ghana Police Service with a staff strength of Seventeen (17) comprising Police Officers of different ranks. The INTERPOL is put in place to fight against cyber crimes and cases of money laundering or fraud.

I hope and believe that this notification meets you in a very good, peaceful and healthy state of mind. We the INTERPOL and the National Central Bureau (NCB) in Accra, Ghana in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies in your country have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you've been a victim to cyber crime and you have been involved in some illegal transactions, That in recent years our great continent is not like these, we want to maintain a good relationship with all foreign Beneficiaries that has been Helping Children from War Countries in Africa, The African Union have gathered some information on how some People divert funds that belongs to Beneficiary's that has been helping refugees from War Countries, most especially children from Sudan, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Rwanda, Democratic Republic Of Congo. Due to the irregularities that have erupted in our Country, the Financial Institutions Invited the Ghana Chief Custom Controller, and the Minister of Finance of Ghana, the Minister of Finance of Togo and the Minister of Finance of Benin Republic to have a round table meeting which took place at the Presidential Villa with his Excellency President Nana Akufo-Addo , At the Ghana House of Parliament.

And as the Chief Superintendent And Director of Interpol Ghana, I am contacting you today to inform you that we discovered your information from the hands of arrested criminals whom we got in the African Bank trying to shift your fund to their Partners who will share the fund with them. After they were arrested and tortured ( Mr David Nana & Usman Shehu) confessed that him and his group have scammed you a lot and he used the money to build the Ramada Resort Hotel which therefore belongs to you, that he and his Partner diverted a lot of your money which a refugee Boy Brought to the Bank to transfer to you as his Beneficiary and his part of the money he used to Build a Hotel, Named Ramada Resort Hotel in Nungua cocoa beach road Accra Ghana and the Hotel is one of the Biggest Hotel in this Country. Meanwhile this case has been brought to my desk for the past three weeks, ( Mr. David Nana & Usman Shehu ) Confessed how he has scammed you and other Beneficiaries, So i have charged them to Court long ago since Mr David & Usman Shehu made this confession.

The reason why we are contacting you is to give this information to you. I can understand how you will feel, that is why we have made up our mind to stand on your behalf here to make sure that you achieve all the best and in turn have full claim to this Hotel of yours without any hitch along the line but, please do not center your mind on anything that will frustrate all my effort so far, I know the reason why you have not receive all your money here, the reason behind it is that you fell into a wrong hands before but this time around I want to assure you that you can count on me as you must know that 'confidence and trust' is the key to every expected success. I strongly believe that if you can trust me and always reason together with me, soon there will be a very big smile in our faces, All I want you to do is to pray and put your trust in God because with him all things are possible and be rest assured that this Hotel will be confirmed and declared yours by the court.

"I Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei" have all the Evidence against those Criminals, I will personally stand here to make sure that you get that Ramada Resort Hotel Back as your own, because they have already made it clear that the Hotel was built with your money and that of other foreign beneficiaries.

Please be informed that the final case shall come up again in the Supreme Court of Justice, Please pray for me and I believe with all the Evidence with me I will personally make sure that you get the Hotel Back.
I want you to kindly send to me all your Full details for proper presentation at the Court for clarification.

The Hotel was shut down by the Government after the suspicion arose and it will be reopened after the court confirms the rightful owner.

Get back to me as soon as you can and give me an urgent call for further instruction on what to do.

Regards,
Hon. Frederick Kwadwo Agyei
Chief Superintendent And Director of Interpol Ghana.
+233 505-223-108.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.