Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424007 by AlanJones Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Transfer Confirmation
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13203074328

Re: Transfer Confirmation

Attn: Beneficary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of $7.8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write back to us. However, One Mr WELLS visited my office, with a Beninios lawyer with application of claim over your USD$7.8Million dollars with this financial institution.

Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not be held esponsible for paying wrong person. Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department, to process your payment.

Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first $7.8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start expect your USD$7.8Million dollars via over night delivery.

Since the Payment processing fee is $1,790 in my concerted efforts to actualize your fund payment with the convenient time
schedule I will raise $1,500, so I am expecting $290 from you today. As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must
assure you that once you have provided to the Bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer
the funds to you within 24hours once we confirm this $290. YES you must receive the delivery within two working day, after
you have send the $290.

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment left behind than allowing the government of this
country to forfeit it. I believed it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable human-being will never allow to slip
by. We do business each day with an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

Confirm below:

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:
7. Sex:

Make immediate contact with details through this Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Qing YU / Mr. Tony spark
Telephone: 1 320 307 4328
[email protected]
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement